RB's Sole source hell!

Yeah, and the runs, my stomach is still churning! So I've ditched the mints and just been and brought some mouthwash.

Survived another challenge tonight, I've got my kids and had to take them to the supermarket as I've no bread/milk or cereals. And those are the only 3 things we came away with, as well as the mouthwash. RB XX

jojo73 said:
Hope you feel better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. I'm due my 4th shake but debating whether to skip it or not. Xx

rugger bugger said:
Yeah, and the runs, my stomach is still churning! So I've ditched the mints and just been and brought some mouthwash.

Survived another challenge tonight, I've got my kids and had to take them to the supermarket as I've no bread/milk or cereals. And those are the only 3 things we came away with, as well as the mouthwash. RB XX

That is weird I just got them tooooooo I was thinking it was mushroom soup lol well done about the supermarket again!!!

shini said:
Hey RB ur looking super duper fab! Well done n keep it up!!!! X

Thank you, x

RB - definitely some definition there - you don't look bad at all - and on the way to being a hunk! Lucky GF! Can't wait to see the after photos.

RB - definitely some definition there - you don't look bad at all - and on the way to being a hunk! Lucky GF! Can't wait to see the after photos.
i think i may be blushing..... xx

Hello RB
Ive just read through all 13 pages!
Your doing so so well. Im also on my second go, also lost weight last time then put some back on but I started again before I put too much back on. Never reached goal last time though so really trying this time.

Food shopping and other people eating is really hard. My latest crazy thought process of ruining food is to imagine it cold eg Id wanted cheese and ham toastie for days but thinking of it after its been sat for 15 mins and is cold and congealed with all the grease, stale bread and turned up ham blurghhh no thanks and wa-la no more craving!

Your totally write about breaking habits too, this diet has made me realise my bad relationship with food. Any emotion or being bored meant eating. Being full but thinking o ill force that last bit in no point wasting it, all my social things revolving around a meal or cake! BUT it has stopped and I am in control.
Ive got a thread in returners and loss diaries and have really seen my attitudes change as times gone on and im only on week 4, o I had to think there!

Make sure your doing measurements too as theyve really shocked me the inches that have been lost!
Also totally agree that if the CDC isnt right it makes it harder, mine the first time round was rubbish and fat lol.
Ive since starting with my new CDC (lovely) that the old one didnt tell me lots of things and was generally even worse than I though which is pretty impressive in a negative way lol

Anyway ive gone on long enough but very well done and keep going! x

How you feeling today rugger? X

morning jo,

tummy is still feeling a little delicate, but not as bloated, I'm not convinced it was the mints that caused this, so I've decided to give the chicken and mushroom soup a miss for a while, or at least until i get bored of the chilli!

had a cheeky jump on the scales this morning which suggests things are heading in the right direction still. mind you with all this water i felt like this......... ( if it works)...Austin Powers - The Wiz - YouTube

RB x

Ha ha we all the joys of spring this morning yeah might be soup not agreeing with you might be best take a break that's my fave soup x

Morning hunk to be!!!

How are you doing this morning saw ya had a cheeky glance at the scales tut tut hope you have a fabulous day lovely your doing so well hope tummy feels better soon xxxxxx

Yeah come on rugger Wat were you dancing too? Me and Sharon have had a boogie were you in your birthday suit or clothed? Lol x

jojo73 said:
Yeah come on rugger Wat were you dancing too? Me and Sharon have had a boogie were you in your birthday suit or clothed? Lol x

Pmsl Jo!!! I am just floating around my kitchen dancing I have completely lost the plot. Rugger what's ya favourite music?????

jojo73 said:
Rugger must be learning his dancing moves lmfaooooo x

I'm trying to get the kids ready for school... But it's like trying to juggle sand!

And yes Jo I'm dressed, but dancing unless you wanna call my special 0898 number! Lol x

rugger bugger said:
I'm trying to get the kids ready for school... But it's like trying to juggle sand!

And yes Jo I'm dressed, but dancing unless you wanna call my special 0898 number! Lol x

Awwwwwww it's a nightmare that's why I have a hubby :) hmmmmm why do I recognise the beginning of your number pmsl x

LOL you three are crazy!!! Loving the new name of Hunk to be though!! ;) Hope your tummy settles soon Rugger, and glad to hear that the scales are moving, what day is your official WI? x

Back