RB's Sole source hell!

Rkmriddell said:
LOL you three are crazy!!! Loving the new name of Hunk to be though!! ;) Hope your tummy settles soon Rugger, and glad to hear that the scales are moving, what day is your official WI? x

It those other two! I'm just easily led. Lol I dont weigh in till Tuesday. I'm not sure what to expect after such a good first week but as long as I've nailed the stone I'll be a happy (dancing) bunny. X

It those other two! I'm just easily led. Lol I dont weigh in till Tuesday. I'm not sure what to expect after such a good first week but as long as I've nailed the stone I'll be a happy (dancing) bunny. X

I'm sure you'll do fine!! When i did it last time i had a great first week at 11, 3.5, 2.6, 2, 5.7, 3.8, 2.4, 3, 4.8, 0.4, 1.8, 1.6 - then i can't really compare the rest as this was xmas and my scales were different. I gave up after new year, i'd done pretty pants, was averaging just over 1lb per week and decided i could do that on any diet. Tried CC for a while then went to SW at the end of Jan, battled it for 2 months 100% and losing nothing then april was a wash out hence me starting back on CD to try and get some control back. I know this time i need to ride the wave and see the journey through to maintenance properly!! x I bet you'll easily do the three you need for the stone x

My scales would suggest I've done it already based on a rough calculation but I'm not counting my chickens.

I've done Sw and had a degree of success but my home life at the moment is not really suited to the time needed to prepare the food.

Thanks for your support it means the world at the moment. Will x

My scales would suggest I've done it already based on a rough calculation but I'm not counting my chickens.

I've done Sw and had a degree of success but my home life at the moment is not really suited to the time needed to prepare the food.

Thanks for your support it means the world at the moment. Will x

Whoohooooooooo on looking like ya got there already Will (Nice name) :D
Anyway i have done SW as well and i know what you mean, my schedule no way do i have time to prepare proper meals etc this is just so much easier...
xxxxxxx

Well like I said I'm not counting my chickens..... But I'm quietly confident! X

As long as u ain't eating the chickens and just counting them Will ...... You be fine lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Men always loose so much faster than women, it's not fair, :(
You carry on counting them chickens, keeps you out of mischief, it's not a good idea to have a lone male on a forum full of females, posting half nacked pics and boasting ( I ment posting) about big ones lol

Lol, I remember saying earlier on in my diary that my sense of humour would get me into trouble! ;-) and I'm sure the pics would put people off rather than encourage them. ?x

Men always loose so much faster than women, it's not fair, :(
You carry on counting them chickens, keeps you out of mischief, it's not a good idea to have a lone male on a forum full of females, posting half nacked pics and boasting ( I ment posting) about big ones lol

hahahahhaah that made me LOL............yeah must keep him out of mischief!!!

Early finish today and just stopped off at Asda in Bristol before heading back up the motorway. But thought you'd like to see what I got myself for lunch. RB x

Attachments

• image-569731991.jpg
    image-569731991.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 52
Hummmmm the water tastes like is been filtered through a tramps y fronts rather than the Pennine hills. But put half a bottle in my shaker with a handful of ice cubes and a strawberry shake and it was lush. Xx

Hummmmm the water tastes like is been filtered through a tramps y fronts rather than the Pennine hills. But put half a bottle in my shaker with a handful of ice cubes and a strawberry shake and it was lush. Xx

hmmmmmmmmm maybe i like tramps y fronts - would never of realised! thanks Will :D

Hey Will how's the tramps y fronts water going down ? Lol x

i managed a 1.5 l of it if you include the 250ml i used for the shake, had to go to the loo twice on the way home, once at the services the next time half way up the motorway embankment! pmsl x

rugger bugger said:

Pmsl!!!! X

Back