RB's Sole source hell!

Yes it was surprisingly lovely, I ground a pinch of dried chilli flakes in as well just to make sure it hit the spot. It was nice to be able to actually feel like I was eating something. X

I feel like that with the soups especially if u use hand blender make it more thick chicken and mushroom my fav Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well just back from my first weigh in, brought 2 soups to give them a try, a chicken and mushroom and oriental chilli.

booked in for the same time next week so here we go again....... One major difference I've noticed in my mindset from last time is now i would be thinking...... "well, I've got all week to be good, a takeaway won't hurt" but this time I'm writing this slurping on a choc mint shake made with ice and a sports bottle full of water.

oh nearly forgot........ 11lbs off! whoop whoop :happy036:

RB x

Hello Mr Soon to be Slim...............amazing weight loss :D just awsome

Keep going lovely i know reality will hit with a bump but we need to keep focussed on why we are doing this, i have weigh in friday morning, bit scared and excited but know i wont be losing 5 stone :D ohhhhhhh well why can't we just go to sleep and wake up 5 months later all slim and with a completely different attitude to life!!! have you tried the porridges yet, i am doing to try blending the chick and mushroom like suggested i like it anyway and that sounded lush, i am also going to try the oriental chilli one i need to try them all just to keep a variety going
Have a great day mate and speak soon
luv sharon xx

Cheers chick, I will be popping in Friday to see how you got on, I'm sure you will be delighted when your hard work has paid off.

No, I haven't tried the porridges yet, not sure I would like them as I'm not a huge fan of the full fat stuff... I might buy one as an extra next week then if I don't like it I've not left myself short

Nice to see you back in good spirits btw

RB xx

Yeah just try one I found the original nicer at the moment the others Are quite sweet but try to remember to blend it and I put the cinnamon if you like it in with the pack first to mix it around lol thanks for your support I hope Friday is a good day for me :) x

RB I love the oriental chilli soup - I'd have that even if I wasn't dieting oh! and the cranberry bar. By the way, Spangles' diary is super you may have to read that one day especially if you need to keep busy and distracted! It's called Deflating the Bouncy Castle. He pics are pretty amazing too.

I just read her diary kira she looks amazing!!!!!! X def worth a read rugger Jo x

jojo73 said:
I just read her diary kira she looks amazing!!!!!! X def worth a read rugger Jo x

I agree took me a while but blooming amazing!!! X

I know rugger mentioned he was working long hours yesterday so might be having a rest x

jojo73 said:
I know rugger mentioned he was working long hours yesterday so might be having a rest x

Ahhhhhhhhh we will have to wait for his updates lol

jojo73 said:

Yes, yesterday was a long day, started out at 6.45 ish and landed at my gf's pad just before 11.00 pm in desperate need of a shower!

Had a major planning cock up yesterday that very nearly screwed things totally ( am I allowed to use the words cock and screwed in the same sentence?) .............

I had 2 different jobs yesterday that required me returning to base at about 4.30 between them, so the plan was, set off early, have shake no1 at the usual time, then no2 around 1.00, then call in home on the way past and have no 3 and bring no4 with me to have in the evening, but this all went to pot when, on arriving home I realised my house keys were hung up at the office! So I had to go till nearly 11.00pm on 2 shakes which was far from ideal.

Luckily the earlier job was more about observing a new contractor than actually doing anything too strenuous and the second went a great deal easier than I thought it would, but it still tested my will power to the limit, not so much from the hunger, but more the lack of energy.

Back down in Bristol today but if all goes well i'll be done 3.00 and home by 4.30 with a chicken and mushroom soup in hand.

Much love RB XX

Rkmriddell said:
Just saying hi to follow :) x

Thank you, the more the merrier. I appreciate the support. X

Right, I'm sure this is opening myself up for all kinds of abuse here, lol but, I am debating whether to do some photos and post them? What's everyone's thoughts? I'd love to think that if I succeed at this I could inspire people but is a guys transformation that relevant?

I've noticed a change in my shape already so really need to do it if I'm gonna. Xx

Definitely post them - i love looking at the difference in people's photos, really motivates me. I also have my own from my last journey which i'll one day get the courage to post... lol x Plus - you should be proud of what you've achieved and show it off to the world x

Back