RB's Sole source hell!

Tell you what rugger it will give much inspiration to men as already to women x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Post them for sure! :)

Well I guess that counts as a majority decision! Lol I'll see what I can do later tonight. RB
XX

Yeah def do it!!! I have taken pics in underwear but not for this site YET pmsl. Glad ya did well and stuck to it hun your right disaster was averted well done you!!!! I am totally in the zone feel bloody amazing and don't know why sometimes I sit down and just want to jump up shake it all about coz I sooooooo happy!!! I in freaky mood me tinks ;) xxxx

therealbbe said:
Yeah def do it!!! I have taken pics in underwear but not for this site YET pmsl. Glad ya did well and stuck to it hun your right disaster was averted well done you!!!! I am totally in the zone feel bloody amazing and don't know why sometimes I sit down and just want to jump up shake it all about coz I sooooooo happy!!! I in freaky mood me tinks ;) xxxx

Whoop! Glad to see you in such high spirits, I'm just back from work and spooning what has turned out to be a quite yummy chicken and mushroom soup, added a bit of black pepper and really enjoyed it. X

rugger bugger said:
Whoop! Glad to see you in such high spirits, I'm just back from work and spooning what has turned out to be a quite yummy chicken and mushroom soup, added a bit of black pepper and really enjoyed it. X

Yum I love chicken and mushroom soup enjoy!!!

Hummmmm, after that soup, I'm feeling a bit bloated and there are some very strange noises coming from my tummy.... Anybody else had this? RB x

rugger bugger said:
Hummmmm, after that soup, I'm feeling a bit bloated and there are some very strange noises coming from my tummy.... Anybody else had this? RB x

It is just saying thank you!!! :D You sorted out pics yet??? Xxx

therealbbe said:
It is just saying thank you!!! :D You sorted out pics yet??? Xxx

Lol no not yet, will do them later hopefully, once I've decided what's appropriate to wear. ;-) x

rugger bugger said:
Lol no not yet, will do them later hopefully, once I've decided what's appropriate to wear. ;-) x

Oooooooooo ok!!! <walks out thinking hmmm what is appropriate> ;)

therealbbe said:
Oooooooooo ok!!! <walks out thinking hmmm what is appropriate> ;)

I guess I walked straight into that one! X

Just gone through my Facebook albums to find a couple of recent ones, put them in an album, on my profile, but will deffo do some current ones ASAP. X

jojo73 said:
Jo and Sharon wait in anticipation!!!! Ha ha ha ha x

Well the one will be off later that for sure! Lol x

Back