rc magazines

wilyn 205

As not been to class for awhile ,with not been able to drive with having abad back , for inspiration got a mag as had tostop premier while can exercise again
with that you get the mag included .
Well I Like veggie meals best and there
is a 7 day veg meal in it after flicking through so I think will give it ago
just wondered who gets the mags and who does nt ,before I did premier I didnt
get them every month only now and again
Was also surprised how much they had gone up in price!what I also like is a shopping list with it so will just cut it out
The evening meals are all things I LIKE,
THERES VEG CHILLI,QUORN LASAGNE,veg paella,and a few other things that will try will let you know how it goes think will enjoy this week.The power snacks look ok too
bye for now its making me hungry:D

RC MAGS

Hi, I have brought the mags ever since they first came out, and tend to try most of the recipes. After I have finished reading the mag, I file all the recipes in a folder for future reference. I do not attend a RC class as I find the old Hip and Thigh diet was the best to follow for me.

April:p

subscription

I subscribe to the RC magazine and have done for years as it works out cheaper.
I have tried joining RC online and also RC classes, but I never keep going for long. However, I never let my subscription lapse as I love the magazine!
I read it from cover to cover and try most of the recipes.
Hope your back feels better soon and you can get back to class.

APRIL
fancy you should say that because I HAVE the hip&thigh video from the first time round IM SHOWING my age now lol!.
which stil use when can exercise ,am doing the hip &thigh at class dont know how much the plans changed ?;)

cupcake feelin' much better ,slowy getting there see consultant tomora so see what he says should gone lastwk but
it was cancelled ,the mags are fab arent they Ialways read it all before joined rc
club got it on sub ,when joined prem included with the monthly subscription
they inspire me! a friend taking me to
weighin tomora ,havent been for 6wks
as cant drive looking forward to going
thanks lyn x

read mays mag now gonna try the 7 day plan got small meals
also will give it awhirl next wk enjoyed reading it as always a piece in it on easter eggs did you see it wow all them cals it s helped me not to unwrap any told every one not to get me any yes they all did
arggggh:sigh::sigh:

Once I'm back home on Tuesday I intend to subscribe to the magazine. The motivation you get from reading it is worth it alone!

Back