RD's weekly weigh in diary

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
I'm calling this my hush hush diary because I don't want to make a big song and dance about it ... I just want to plod along and do my best.

I'm coming to the end of day 6 but my next official weigh in is on Friday - day 11. I had my weigh in yesterday and had lost 6lb after just 4 days so I'm happy about that.

I feel ok ... although a bit sorry for myself as I had a bit of a mishap in the shower this morning and think I have possibly broken my big toe (don't ask!)

Onwards and (hopefully) downwards

x x x

Ha! No such thing as a hush hush diary on here m'dearie ;)

So good to see you posting again! I've certainly missed seeing you here :)

Well done on a great start to the New Year too. Long may it last! :cross:

Goodness, I hope your toe is ok!! Anyway, hello, and good luck xx :)

Ouch that sounds painful, hope it's okay!

Well done on the 6lbs hun xx

secret2.gif
Good to see your diary here again RD
secret2.gif

Ouch...poor toe :hug99:

I'm calling this my hush hush diary because I don't want to make a big song and dance about it ... I just want to plod along and do my best.

I'm coming to the end of day 6 but my next official weigh in is on Friday - day 11. I had my weigh in yesterday and had lost 6lb after just 4 days so I'm happy about that.

I feel ok ... although a bit sorry for myself as I had a bit of a mishap in the shower this morning and think I have possibly broken my big toe (don't ask!)

Onwards and (hopefully) downwards

x x x

Well I'm doing to dance around at just seeing who's back!!..lol :D:D:D:D

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

It's lovely to have you (and your toe) back on Minimins RD. We have missed you so much. Especially me!

You've made a fab start - I knew you would. Plodding along is the answer - if you just keep doing it the results will just keep coming!

I'm looking forward to my first proper weigh-in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it will be good.

Love

Oooh, hello. Congratulations on the loss, and a broken toe is supposed to be the most painful of breaks ever. Lovely lovely to see you back :)

ssshhhh xxx

Thanks everyone :)

End of Sunday and so far so good. I even sat happily in the car today with a bar and coffee whilst everyone else had a maccie D. Felt fine about it.

omg I might actually be in the zone!!

xxx

Yes RD, you are, you are in it with me - we always were good in the zone together! It's a great place to be! Well done on resisting the maccie d; huh, who needs 'em!

Love

I think it's balancing 'need' against 'want'. I got to this size by going way past 'need' and giving in to a whole lot of 'want' :)

My toe is a lot better today - the whole top of my foot and toe are both a startling shade of purply blue but at least I can move about a lot easier. Isn't the human body an amazing thing!

Some very good news - I went for an interview today for a teacher training position and got it! So providing I can get through the university funding selection procedure (not easy) then I'm on my way to becoming an English teacher! :D

Diet wise things are ok. I had a cheese square to celebrate my success .. woopee doo. Certainly not thrashing myself over it.

I'm getting into a nice routine at work in the evenings. A slim a soup at 7 and a coffee and CD bar at 8ish ... and that does me for the evening. So I'm not really SSing - not technically because I'm having little 'extras' (I'm not endorsing this to those religiously SSing - it's just that this isn't my 'golden time' and I need to cut myself some slack). Those extras are never carby though ... a cheese square here - a babybel there and a nightly 58cal slim a soup at work.

The weight WILL come off ... I'm not going anywhere near 1000 cals. Anyway, time for bed - another fat burning day ahead :)

Welcome Back Debbie and congratulations on your teacher training...fingers crossed you get the funding:fingerscrossed:

Good luck with your diet and good to hear you doing so well. Sorry to hear about your poor toe, did this myself a few years ago:cry:

Love Mini xxx

Thats great RD - we'll all have our fingers crossed that the rest of the teacher training process goes well.

I think your attitude is bang on with CD - you know what you are ready to do and what you can cope with and you are carving out a plan that works. Good for you RD.

Love

You're doing so well Debbie - and in the zone already? Woohoo!!! :D

Congratulations on being accepted for teacher training and good luck in getting the necessary funding. Any student having you as their English teacher will be extremely fortunate and will probably remember you as an inspiration for the rest of their lives :)

Hope the toe gets better soon xxx

Gawd I'm bored already!! I don't think I can ever revisit the 'golden time' I experienced first time around <sigh>

I've been nibbling - albeit non carby stuff but the will of steel needed to SS seems to be eluding me.

Consequently only 8lb in 2 weeks. Can't even be bothered to be depressed about it. Will keep plodding in whatever way I can on this 'modified' CD.

Back at Uni tomorrow - and it's a long, long day with no gap before work. I'll be out of the house at 8.15am and not back until 10.30pm :eek: Can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Sorry hun, seem to have missed this the past few days, as I haven't been on much.

Well done on the 8lbs loss, and the teacher training. Sorry to hear about the big toe incident, and hope its not so painful now.

As to the diet, as we all know the first time is the golden time. However, you are doing really well in your adaptation and 8lbs is a brilliant loss hunny. You just keep on doing what you're doing as it is definitely working for you x x x

Hope today is not too exhausting darling x x

Back