Re-feed ??

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Ok, my WI tomorrow morning - i'm thinking of starting refeed for a couple of weeks.

reasons:
  1. I'm really starting to struggle, even with the support of you lovely guys on here.
  2. I'm cold... so cold, i need something hot to eat/drink - I can't drink the shakes hot - they make me gag, and i hate the soup.
  3. i desperately miss eating a meal with my young family - and my boys 5 and 3 keep asking questions.
  4. i'm 2 stone away from goal, and would like to see how much i can continue to loose through 2 shake and 1 low carb meal.
  5. the main reason is i have no energy - i did have loads at the start of the plan, but now, i'm drained and very tired.
I realise this is my decision - but would appreciate your valuable comments as usual.

I'm certainly not ruling out coming back, and I know how difficult returning can be (although i have never experienced this myself - just what others have said on here!)

I may be really demotivated about the losses stopping or slowing right down.

My other option is to try exante or similar !!?!??!

Thanks for your ears guys !!

Caren. xx:D

Last edited:
Hey Caren, youve lost 37lbs and should be immensely proud of yourself! If you are finding it a bit of a struggle, i would say it is better to refeed and have a small break than carrying on and feeling miserable or even worse fall off the wagon completely. I can empathise totally with how cold you must feel because I for one have to have the shakes hot and we both know the high peak is absolutely freezing!

You can always refeed and come back or lose the rest as desired through another vlcd option, either way, if your body is telling you its enough then its important to listen to it :)

whatever you choose, best of luck and no doubt we will still hear from you during refeed. xx

Thanks jodie... i'm gonna chat with my chemist tomorrow - might try exante though - just been reading about it - discpete seems to be doing well on it !! :)

Thats the best I think, to have a word and they can advise you from there- discpete is doing very well! Ive been looking at exante too- they seem to have more choice in their range aswell. :D

Hey hun...

I think that the important thing is your reasons behind stopping. It's not that you've slipped and filled your face with pizza- you seem to have really thought it through and I see no reason that if you follow a healthy eating plan you can't lose the last two stone.

You've done so amazingly well on LT but if it's getting to the point where it is making you this unhappy maybe it's time to give something else a try.

Whatever you decide to do you seem to have your head screwed on and I'm sure you'll continue to do really well. Let us know what you decide

xxxx

You've done incredibly well so far! If you do decide to finish on LT you should be really proud of what you've achieved. I think it's definitely a better idea to refeed than to slip into old habits because you feel unable to do it & as you've said - you could always come back.

Good luck with whatever you decide!!

Hannah

Caren
I agree with all the comments.
You have done well
You did not fall off the wagon
You can be proud of your achievement
Take a break and eat sensibly and you wont lose what you worked hard to achieve.
good luck for the future

Thank you everyone for being so supportive as usual !!!!! I am going to buy another week of LT, but have also ordered exante - don't want do 'nothing' until exante arrives.

I'm not going anywhere - i'll still be here - the exante board seems a little quieter than here !!!

speak soon guys !!

Good luck in what ever you decide. You really should be so proud of yourself for coming this far and for being strong enough to make a decision and move on, instead of losing focus and slipping. Well done.

Back