Re-feeding query

lol... so were expected to be the experts now!

Yes, you are, because the experts are useless!!! I get the proper advice I need from all of you.

This is the reply I got from LT

'Best is to finish in 1 week and then use the maintenance formulas for a few weeks. People who have lost a lot of weight need help adjusting to the food supply again and especially coping with improved insulin resistance. That was the reason for the advice in the refeeding paperwork. We have subsequently developed the maintenance formulas which are high in soluble fibre and really do help. This is a better option.'

I think somebody here is trying their very hardest to get sales targets up!!!!!! Do you not think?? So still no help!! And after all that money I have put into LT! Worked it out before £770 altogether!! I would have expected rather more guidance than just a selling speel!!

maint shakes/tfr shakes ... who cares! LOL They both do the same thing when using with food i imagine?

I defo think they are trying to get sales up! :giggle:

Yes, you are, because the experts are useless!!! I get the proper advice I need from all of you.

This is the reply I got from LT

'Best is to finish in 1 week and then use the maintenance formulas for a few weeks. People who have lost a lot of weight need help adjusting to the food supply again and especially coping with improved insulin resistance. That was the reason for the advice in the refeeding paperwork. We have subsequently developed the maintenance formulas which are high in soluble fibre and really do help. This is a better option.'

I think somebody here is trying their very hardest to get sales targets up!!!!!! Do you not think?? So still no help!! And after all that money I have put into LT! Worked it out before £770 altogether!! I would have expected rather more guidance than just a selling speel!!

Do what I did, go to www.lipotrim.co.uk
Click the maintenance tab and at the bottom there is a freefone number or an email address.

Get all your friends and family to send en email or phone them and request the free samples. I had work mates and family do this for me and I had loads of free samples - why pay them any more was my thought!

Lol!!! That's exactly what my plan is ha ha, just didnt want to post it in case people thought I was being cheeky lol. Can't believe how expensive it is, so will be stocking up on freebies. Great minds eh??

yes, done that too lol.

Back