Re-feeding soon...yay!!

lou1

Im starting to refeed in 2 weeks time and plan to do 10 days refeed before i head away for a long weekend.

im planning to follow the refeed exactly as the plan states, however when im on my break i will be out for dinner a few nights and im scared if i eat carbs i will gain a lot of weight instantly, i plan on using 1 maintenance product and 2 meals when im away.

I wont be at target before i start the refeed and begin maintenance but i will be close so i plan on using 2 maintenance products and 1 meal until target!

As i said im just scared i'll bloat up and gain weight instantly when im away, anyone any advice on this???

My first refeed I did low gi... So stayed off White bread and potatoes etc and continued to lose weight...

My second refeed I was a pratt and ate carbs like my life depended on it... It didn't help lol

did u gain much with the carbs???

I will be doing the refeed completely by the book but my main worry is just when im on maintenance and on my break i know i will be having carbs i dont plan on having too much, im just scared i'll bloat up!!!

Just stick to your plan, if u can stick to 100% tfr you can go easy on carbs...
Good luck you can do it xx

did u gain much with the carbs???

I will be doing the refeed completely by the book but my main worry is just when im on maintenance and on my break i know i will be having carbs i dont plan on having too much, im just scared i'll bloat up!!!

Stay off the carbs as much as you can Lou. I notice that if I have, say, a few slices of bread and some potato one day then the scales go up the next! Ok so they come straight back down again within a couple of days but it's disconcerting all the same! I eat rather a lot of salad.......

Good luck x

Back