re feeding

santy

well went today lost another 3lb thats under my goal weight:talk017: i am so pleased i cannot tell u, i have started refeed today with great apprehension, i have had chicken for tea with salad and i am full to bursting, next week off on holiday, and i feel great, had my hair streaked for the first time in my life and i looooooove it good luck everyone, i am still staying on the site, just for all the support:)

Well done on ur loss and fair play 2 u 4 sticking it out to goal. I hope u enjoy the refeed, i did .....Stick with the plan.
I wish i was jetting off soon, but no not this year..... unless ...no harm in dreaming...

well done on getting there wishing you loads of luck with the refeed hun x

yay!!!

well went today lost another 3lb thats under my goal weight:talk017: i am so pleased i cannot tell u, i have started refeed today with great apprehension, i have had chicken for tea with salad and i am full to bursting, next week off on holiday, and i feel great, had my hair streaked for the first time in my life and i looooooove it good luck everyone, i am still staying on the site, just for all the support:)

Oh i am sooooo happy for you! Congratulations on your new body and your new hair style! You must feel like a million dollars!!! Enjoy your refeed and your holiday!!! Deffo stay about and let us know how it all goes for you.... Are you off LT for good or are you going back on after you come home from your holiday????

Good Luck with everything!!!! :) xox

Well done thats amazing you go girl

Santy,
Thats brilliant reaching goal, enjoy the refeed this week and have a great holiday, you well and truly deserve it.

Well done santy on your loss on refeed, I should be starting refeed in 2 weeks time what type of meals are you having?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

Great job Santy, so pleased for you xx

I bet you feel like a whole new 'you'. Well done. I think this site is vital for keeping you on the straight and narrow. Even when you are off LT, it is good to read and post regularly and it keeps you in the right mindset about food.

Well done again.x

Well done Santy and enjoy your hols, new hair and new body!!!

Well done Santy and have a great holiday.

x

Congrats on reaching goal santy. Have a good refeed and holiday hun, you deserve it x

you are a star for losing like that, enjoy yourself on holiday. you are an inspiration to others "WELL DONE" You deserve a pat on the back......

Back