Re-focused, Re-energised and Ready for Anything!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stokegal, 1 March 2010 Social URL.

1. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Is it just me but when I've been bad I tend to shy away from here?? Not that anyone would miss me (the ramblings of Stokie loony) but I haven't posted on here in a while due to the fact I've been VERY bad...

It started off last Wednesday when I had decided that I was having the day off as it ws 3 members of my teams birthday and we were having a buffet in our team meeting, I then went back on the wagon on Thursday and did well but then on Friday I knew I wanted to come out of ketosis as I was going out Saturday night with some girl mates that I hadn't seen in years... but then they cancelled, I found out that I hadn't got a job that I had applied for, it was buffet day at work and I binged... this carried on all weekend, not excessively binging - I didnt eat EVERYTHING in sight but I had toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and KFC for tea (If I'm going to ruin it - I'll ruin properly) but now... I'm back, ready for 100% for the next 7 weeks till I go on my holiday, I've weighed myself and I reckon that I've put 1lb on so I'm hoping that I can get rid of that 1lb before my WI on Wednesday. I've done my hour on the wii fit - just need carry on with the water...

Stokegal x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Good for you getting back here!!!!!

You'll do brill in 7 weeks! That's at least 2 stone down xxx
  4. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Seven weeks is plenty of time, you'll do it :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.