Re-introduction!

ShredFanSW

Silver Member
Hi all, some of you might remember me, I joined a while back but haven't been around for a while - I've just updated my profile and found I've lost 5.5lb since I was last here so that's all good :)

I've been following the Extra Easy plan through Slimming World since re-joining in January 2011, and have found it tough going, especially as we have been going through consultants at a rate of knots, but we have a new (to us, not to SW) one now so hopefully she'll stick around for a while. I have to admit I did have a wobble a while back and considered joining WW (eek!) but I'm sticking with SW for now. As you might guess from my forum name I'm also a big Jillian Michaels fan but don't have room to Shred at the moment as my stepdaughter's bed is occupying most of the front room (we are waiting to move to a bigger house!) but I intend to restart as soon as I am able. Instead, I've been doing a lot of walking, and have also signed up to take part in the Great Manchester Run for charity next year (I haven't run since I last did PE at school half my life ago) as I am confident that if it comes to it I could walk it!

Welcome back, I've got 30 day shred but haven't really done it yet as I hear people say you gain weight doing it, but that it does tone. How long did you do it before you noticed a difference? X

I only managed level 1 for the full ten days but didn't have a tape measure to check inch loss. Definitely felt easier after day 3 or 4 though. Just want to get moved into bigger house now so I can get properly back into it. Also considering getting some of Jillian's other dvds.

Back