Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Hello everyone!

I have just taken over from bindiboo and I need to know who is still in the club and who isn't!

Basically for anyone new, this is a club for people doing CD 100%, on any plan but who prefer not to cheat! After all, 100% means 100%! Each member posts their weight loss to me each week and whoever loses the most gets the Slimmer of the Week crown!

I would love this to take off again so that we can keep each other spurred on and stay 100% CD.

So if anyone would like to be in the club, please either post on this thread or pm me. I need to know:

1) your loss this week in pounds-this runs Weds-Weds so if you have weighed in since Weds 15th then i need your loss from then. if you are yet to weigh in then you can post your loss on the CD 100% Club thread: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-forum/49494-cd-100-club.html

2) your total loss in pounds

3) your total loss this month in pounds

So as an example, mine would be:

soontobelittlegem:
loss this week: -3lbs
total loss: -44lbs
loss this month: -8lbs

How simple is that?

To everyone already signed up can you please sign in here or pm me the above details so that I can update the list. There are names on there that I don't think have posted a loss in months!!! If I don't hear back from people I will delete them from the list. They can always sign back and be added later.

100% means no cheating!!! But if you do have a slip, just talk about it on the thread. We will support each other!

Come on guys! Sign up here or pm me so we can get this thing up and running again!!!

Gem xxx

Last edited:
I'm in! I will be weighing on Saturday so will let you know how I do (fingers crossed for 4lbs). Also I'm doing SS+

thanks Channy! have you lost that whole 13lbs this month? if not, how much have you lost this month? x

Hiya, can i join please. I dont get weighed until Tuesday so i will post my weight loss then. Im in wk 2 of ss :)

Thanks :bliss:hoping a little bit of competition will help to keep me on the straight and narrow :D

OK. I'm in. I weigh in on a Wednesday morning, which is great as this goes Wed to Wed.

Here goes:
Started Oct at 185 lbs

Wed 16th -- lost 2lbs (179lbs)
Wed 8th -- lost 4lbs
Total loss for Oct so far -- 6lbs

Here goes 100% with no excuses! Is there a 100% CD Club badge for my signature?

thanks Channy! have you lost that whole 13lbs this month? if not, how much have you lost this month? x

Yeah I lost that in my first two weeks doing SS but I was getting really quite light headed so this week I'm doing SS+ and to be fair feel miles better.

So this is week 3 for me, i'll let you know how I get on, don't think I'll have such a great weigh loss as the previous weeks but still hoping for 4lbs.:)

Heres me!!! Count me in.
I normally get weighed on Thursdays but was weighed yesterday because 'my lady' is away today. Shall we count it or not?
My losses weekly are on my sig.
Lynne x

we'll count it hun or you will be missing out one week! good to have you onboard! xxx

Heres me!!! Count me in.
I normally get weighed on Thursdays but was weighed yesterday because 'my lady' is away today. Shall we count it or not?
My losses weekly are on my sig.
Lynne x

My siggy wont let me put the new shiny thing on. It says I dont have enough room
But lots of people have more tickers and things than I do.
Im going to clean my bathroom before I cry lol
Lynne x

i just had a go for you Lynne and i couldn't get it to go in either even with a bit of trimming back! i found i had to combine some of my losses into months so i could fit more in. perhaps try that? x

Back