Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Welcome DizzyDeb and IMac, great to have you on board!!!

IMac, glad to hear we have helped you get motivated!!!! You can do it! You have done so well so far!!!

I just need your weigh in results each week by Weds 8pm. Just post on here and I will see :) xxx

Hi Gem and everyone else

2lb for me this week
So guess it's 2lb for November
48lb altogether

Hello everyone!

Gem, could I please join? It seems like a brilliant idea and at the moment I need all the help I can get.

Thanks and well done to everyone for their losses so far! It's really inspiring.

Love, Laura xxx :)

of course you can! x need your weigh in results by weds 8pm for this week, or if you get it after that it will carry over to next week x

Hi Gem, thanks for having me on board. My weigh in is a Monday so my results this week are:
5.5lbs off
28lbs in total
5.5lbs so far for November

having a good week since I joined 100% club, and feel much more positive and motivated ! thanks gem ! have to go out for a meal at the weekend to celebrate my daughters 18th! but will count it as sole source plus and just have protein and green veg and will volunteer to drive so hopefully won't do too much damage. Thanks once again Gem

Last edited:
Hi... well had my weigh in today and the results are 3.6 lbs off.... hoorah!!!

Well done everyone and hears to a lighter week.

Jules xx

Hi guys I haven't forgotten you!!! Will post this week's results tomorrow night as I have been so busy these past couple of nights xxx

Hi all,

I feel very sad to be writing this message as it will be my last on the CD forum. I have decided to follow slimming world as this is how I lost 8 stone of my weight previously. I have tried to do CD ss and it is making me misrable, depressed and extremely emotional and I have had enough of the highs and lows. I have such a busy lifestyle at the moment, doing my nursing degree, being out on placement in the hospital, looking after a 2 & 4 year old, working part time, running a home and trying to study for my exams and I feel physically and mentally exhausted to tell the truth. I have not given up or feel like I have failed, I just am not in the right frame of mind to do such a drastic diet and I felt so weak and tired all the time. It had started to affect my children so for now I have decided to go back to slimming world. At least if I feel hungry I can have a piece of fruit or a yoghurt.
I just wanted to thanks you all for your support and guidance and I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey.
I am sorry if I have let you down but I need to do what is best for me and my children right now!!!!!!

Take care and good luck!

Lins xxxx

Ah Lins, don't feel sad. Do what is right for you. I couldn't do SS so moved to SS+. Made the world of difference. Good luck in your journey.

- By the by I've been 100% SS+ and I'm down 3 pounds this week.

Good luck with the weight loss, whatever method you use.

Hi Lins, :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I am sure it was difficult when trying to juggle everything else.
Okay, you tried and it wasn't right for you at this moment of time.

I hope the Slimming world works for you again. I am sure it will.

Keep in touch with us.

All the best. :wavey:
xx

Moo

Sorry to hear your so stressed Lins, but all the best with slimming world - its worked for you before so will do again.

Good evening
My weight loss for Nov (ie just got weighed today) week is -5lb. so i think that is my next week's weigh in
starting weight 19st 10lb
current weight 15st 10lbs
Whoopee

Weds 5th November results!!!

Right, here are the results for Weds just gone...

The Slimmer of the Week award goes to......

CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

notsoweeshelly84!!!
with a fantastic loss of 8lbs! Well done!!!

I have attached the list of results. I am so disappointed with the lack of results I had in. Such a shame that so many people either forgot to post/couldn't be bothered.

Thankyou and well done to everyone who did post. I am not getting weighed until tomorrow so will have to carry my result over :(

Welcome to all new members and farewell and good luck to yasmine-samara! xxxx

Attachments

• CD 100% CLUB CHALLENGE-WEDS 5TH NOVEMBER.jpg
    CD 100% CLUB CHALLENGE-WEDS 5TH NOVEMBER.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 40
cd 100%

I'm starting again on sunday on sole source, just picked up my packs today, can I join here?, crashed and burned after lovely 2 week holiday in Turkey in September had almost reached goal. have about 30 lbs to lose
J

Back