Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

wasn't due to see CD counsellor Ali till next tues but she was great and allowed me a pop in, have lost 7lb since Saturday which I'm so delighted about I'm jumping up and down with Glee, was feeling crappy now feeling fab.

RESULTS!!!

hi everyone!

yet again some fab losses this week! but also yet again a very disappointing turnout. thankyou to everyone who has posted results!

this week's Slimmer of the Week is....

CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

wannabslim!!!

with a fantastic first week loss of 19lbs!!! well done you!
well done to everyone who lost this week!
i have attached the chart but am only showing those who posted now as it is such a big chart with everyone on xxx

Attachments

• CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 70
Hi,

I had weigh in this am and only lost 2.4lbs this week.

Thats 50lb in total and 6 lbs for November!!!

Gonna do my AAMW this week so hopefully that may kickstart things again!!

Jules x

October/November

For some reason I didn't post here last week - any way, for the records....

02/10/08 Week One Lost 1st 3lbs
09/10/08 Week Two Lost 8lbs 3oz
16/10/08 Week Three Lost 4lbs 8oz
23/10/08 Week Four Lost 6lbs
30/10/08 Week Five Lost 6lbs 3oz

Total Loss October 3 Stone

06/11/08 Week Six lost 3lbs
13/11/08 Week Seven lost 7lbs 8 ozs

Total Weight lost after Seven weeks - 3 stone 10lbs 8oz

another good day stuck to ss, no parties or anything at the weekend to spoil the diet looking forward to my monday weigh in

Sorry everybody but I have had a weight gain because of being poorley for the last two weeks. I gained
4.5 lbs
feeling much better now so am back on track from today.
Lynne x

help needed xx

Hi 2 everyone (i need help!) not with the diet im on day 2 an feelin fine:). but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to do things on this site.:cry:I would really love to:

Start a diary but dont know how!!
Put my weekly losses on the screen!!
keep my ticker on page!!
(loads more but i will leave it at this for now)

Any help would be great - thanks

oh should I be in ketosis yet as sticks showing as ++ & my scales say ive lost 6lb! is that right for 2 days?

Last edited:
hi pound princess, i only know how to do the ticker and I went into tutorials and followed the instructions. basically click on a ticker website and do what it says to make your own, then copy and paste the bb code and put it in your user cp under signature. I'm told that you only get more space if you post a lot so are only able to put the ticker in to start with (otherwise it says you've exceeded your space) - think this is how i did it, try following the tutorial above and see if it works. If not we'll try again
J

not to worry wizzbang! hope you are better now xxx

pound princess, i will try and help you:

to start a diary you need to go to the blog section and there should be a link saying post to my blog or something like that. then you can set your blog up

weekly losses can be typed straight into your signature in user CP under edit signature

the BBcode from the ticker needs to be pasted into your signature. got to userCP, edit signature and just paste it into the box

ketosis and 6lbs sounds pretty alright to me! make sure you are drinking lots of water as too high a ketosis reading means you are dehydrated.

keep up the good work hun and hope this helps!!! x

Wow wannabslim! Congrats on your loss last week!!!

For me this week....

Miss Piggy:
loss this week: -5lbs

total loss: -27lbs
loss this month: -8lbs

Thanks Gem!!!!

Thank you both linda23 & gem for all your help I feel like im really part of the club now yeh!

I must need to post more for my ticker coz it says i dont have enough space.

Tried the porridge this morning omg it was like heaven in a bowl lol xx

Hi Everyone.

Hope everyone is doing well. A special Hi to all the newbies!

I have just got back form WI and I have a 8lb loss this week.

It amazed even me! and has made me very determined to hit the 3 stone total by next WI.

:D:D:D:D:D

??

Really not sure, other than I have increased the water to 4 ltrs a day, all of which is fridge cold or iced.

(I had been told that the body has to burn cals to heat it up!)

Also, although I can have had 4 packs a day, I had only been having 3 most days last week. This week I had 4 most days, so in a funny sort of way, not sure whether this altered anything!

Oh, forgot...have done 40 mins on the Wii/Wii fit twice this week!

If is none of these.....then who knows!?

:D

mooee thats fantastic loss, I like the theory of the calorie burning but aren't you freezing, I'm cold when the water only comes from the tap ;)

Back