Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hello I am in week 7 of the diet and have been a lurker on this thread! If there is still a vacancy, I would love to join up as I need all the motivation, accountability and support I can get to keep going, especially over christmas. Maybe you could let me know?
Thanks

Sorry - i have been a shocker! Haven't been on for 2 weeks. Here are my results for my last weigh in!

Miss Piggy
loss this week: -4lbs

total loss: -34lbs
loss this month: -15lbs

Congrats to everyone for your great losses (and staying the same - at least it wasn't a gain!)

Well.............. I have come on to post a confession and get a major kick up the ass!!!!!

:break_diet:
I feel soooooooooo angry with myself and ashamed. I have sadly had the worst day ever.

I signed my decree absolute to finalise my divorce and I have been getting victimised and bullied at Uni.
It all kicked off this morning. Because yesterday I had finally had enough of the way I was being treated and the nasty comments and jibes from a select few of my so called fellow students, I went to the head of the faculty to put in a formal complaint of bullying and harrassment. So, this morning at Uni was horrendous. I was called all the names under the sun, told to watch my back at all times, told I was a useless, grotesque, ugly fat ***** and I would get what was coming to me!!!!!!!!
Bearing in mind this is supposed to be an adult learning environment, it is Uni not playschool, and the fact that I had done absolutely nothing to warrent this treatment, because I made an official complaint and the Uni has a zero tolerance policy for bullying or discrimination of any kind, they will be put before a disciplinary panel and will probably be excluded from the course permanently. This has been going on for quite a number of weeks and there is only sooooooo much a person can take.
Sadly I let it have a negative effect on me and I think when you get told something often enough you start to believe it. I ended up eating toast with butter on it in Uni at breakfast time, at lunch I had a cheese toastie and then I came home and had 3 bowls of suger puffs followed by even more buttered toast.
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am in self destruct mode and I have not stopped crying since I came home. I really hate myself for being weak and breaking my diet. I know these people have brought it on themselves and even some of the tutors have noticed them alienating me and it is totally out of order and because I have found the strength to stand up to them I am feeling the aftermath and it is really not a nice position to be in. It is unbearable!!:cry:

Keep your chin up.

Hi Yas,

You had to report it....if they don't learn that bullying is not acceptable then they will not stop...

Okay so you ate a few things you regret, but considering the circumstances, I wouldn't kick yourself too hard!

You had a bad day, but tomorrow is another day.

Stay strong, you have done one of the hardest things in the world...to stand up to a bully.

You can beat them, you can succeed at the diet, neither will be easy....but I am sure you will do it.

:):):)Stick with it lass.
x

Thank you so much,

You are right, tomorrow is another day and I will put today down to experience and start afresh tomorrow. My botfriend has come home from work now and I have had a good chat to him about it. Its amazing what a kiss and a cuddle can do!!!

Dont worry about it - I am sorry to hear your having a bad time at the moment and as we all know eating is not the answer, you are gonna have to find something else to do other than eat otherwise your never gonna succeed (sorry to be blunt). Next time you feel like that how about imagining yourself on the theme park rides in florida with your little girls or imagine when your a lovely qualified slim nurse giving a very painful tetnus right in the horrible b****ds ass's lol(I think I prefer the latter).I have done something really bad - I told myself that if I eat anything then something really bad will happen to my nearest and dearest I know its really bad to even thing of something like that but I aint gonna take the chance so I wont eat anything until I have done SS for 12 weeks then its AAMW and the SSing again. I also have another incentive but will PM you with that one when I reach 50 posts. To everyone out there who is outraged with the above I would never wish harm to any of my family but it was time for drastic measures (mind blackmail) and then I know I definately WONT eat. Chin up Yasmine-Samara if your feeling that low then things can only get better xx

never mind Yas, put it behind you, everyone had really bad days, and one bad day won't spoil the diet - Start asfresh. hope the bullies get what they deserve, just remember they are not worth it,

Dont worry about it - I am sorry to hear your having a bad time at the moment and as we all know eating is not the answer, you are gonna have to find something else to do other than eat otherwise your never gonna succeed (sorry to be blunt). Next time you feel like that how about imagining yourself on the theme park rides in florida with your little girls or imagine when your a lovely qualified slim nurse giving a very painful tetnus right in the horrible b****ds ass's lol(I think I prefer the latter).I have done something really bad - I told myself that if I eat anything then something really bad will happen to my nearest and dearest I know its really bad to even thing of something like that but I aint gonna take the chance so I wont eat anything until I have done SS for 12 weeks then its AAMW and the SSing again. I also have another incentive but will PM you with that one when I reach 50 posts. To everyone out there who is outraged with the above I would never wish harm to any of my family but it was time for drastic measures (mind blackmail) and then I know I definately WONT eat. Chin up Yasmine-Samara if your feeling that low then things can only get better xx

Thanks hun,

I am feeling so much better this morning. I am off to work soon and then will try and go the gym later and burn off the 5lb I gained - omg 5lb in one day!!!!!!! must have just put loads of water back on 'cos I ate carbs.
What does AAMW mean or can't you say?
Hurry up and get posting so you can PM me!!

never mind Yas, put it behind you, everyone had really bad days, and one bad day won't spoil the diet - Start asfresh. hope the bullies get what they deserve, just remember they are not worth it,

Sadly one day did spoil my diet and a 5lb gain is mega in just one day. Will do my best from today to rectify it and still have a loss for my next WI

Thanks for being so supportive :D

HI Yas, AAMW is just add a meal week, I think that you've done one of the hardest things that you could do and that is to face up to those that are having a go at ruining your life.
Don't worry about them, they caused this to happen not you, you were the victim
As I see it you have only been able to finally do something about this as you have realised that you are worth fighting for. That means that your self esteem is growing, once you realise that you are valuable then hopefully you'll feel stronger and able to cope with lifes ups and downs. Don't be too hard on your self. I'm an emotional eater and know how hard it is to fight the toast munchies. We're all here if you need an ear. J

Well done Gem...

Absolutely super result.

An inspiration to us all!

:D:D:D:D

810 week this week and 2lbs off, what will next week and 1000 bring??

xx

yay! lost another 3lbs!!! just got to lose 1lb to hit the 5st lost mark! x

Fabulous Gem - Well done
How do you stay focussed? I am really struggling at the moment!!!

well done gem my weigh in tomorrow but cdc away for 2 weeks so will do it on my scales, they are normally the same as cdc give or take 1 lb, so will be able to work out weight loss

Well done Gem your weight losses are always brilliant!

Im feelin a bit low had a sneaky weigh in and Ive only lost 1lb??
I get weighed on Tuesday so maybe a couple more lbs by then.

Does anyone know if you can drink Green Tea? Thanks xx

Also does anyone know I change my total weight loss at the bottom left hand side of page, ive changed it on my ticker thru my password but it wont update!! - thanks

you need to go to the User CP and update your weight - that will then change all the rest !

Well done on the losses - I'll check in later as i'm getting weighed tomorrow
x

hi gem! had a great week and lost an amazing 6lbs STILL IN SHOCK!!....XX

just weighed in on my scales and lost 1lb, (from last week also on my scales) can't have offical weigh in for 2 weeks as cdc away until late dec)

Back