Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hi soontobelittlegem, The 22lbs were lost over Aug / Sep and I then hit a plateau and lost the plot in Oct after going on holiday for a couple of weeks. I re-started again last week (23/10) so i'm hoping for a good result later to push me forward and do as well in Nov as I did when I first started.

Yeah, Well done!

Well done to all!!!

Especially Dancing Queen for a spectacular loss.

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Sorry girls, got to post and run again.
Only lost 1.5 lbs this week. Dont know why coz I havent done anything I shouldnt. Have had 3 shakes a day and loads of water...... oh well, perhaps it will move next week.
Good luck, see you soon when my mum is a bit better.
Lynne x

well done wizzbang! i had a slow week last week with only 1.2lbs so hoping it will pick up for both of us next time!!! hae updated your ticker and you are in the 40s now for lbs lost!!! well done! hope your mum feels better xxx

Week Five Weigh in - Lost 3 stone so far

Just had my Week 5 weigh in...lost 6.2 lbs pounds which takes me a smidge over three stone - in five weeks.

I am in utter shock - seriously!! - I knew it was good, but this is getting silly.

...and so it continues...

2/10/08 Week One Lost 1st 3lbs
9/10/08 Week Two Lost 8lbs 3oz
16/10/08 Week Three Lost 4lbs 8oz
23/10/08 Week Four Lost 6lbs
30/10/08 Week Five Lost 6lbs 3oz

Total weight loss so far after fiveweeks - 3 stones

Well done Docmel

Super achievement!

Keep it up!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

:wow::talk017:
OMG........... 3 stone in just 5 weeks. That is absolutely amazing. How have you managed it!?!?!?!?!?!
I am soooooooo envious!!!!
My head is full of questions I don't know where to start!!
Firstly, congratulations - you should be extremely proud of yourself.
I have soooooo much to lose and messed around last week thinking it wasn't going to happen, until now after seeing your fabulous losses.
Sorry for the Spanish inquisition but I just gotta ask.
I have 4 portions 'cos I am over 5' 8" (I'm 5' 11") how many do you have?
How much water do you drink?
Do you do any exercise to accelerate your weight loss?
I know I am being really nosey but I am probably only asking what everyone else wants to know too.
YOU ARE AMAZING _ WELL DONE!!!:superwoman::superwoman::patback::wow:

:wow::talk017:
OMG........... 3 stone in just 5 weeks. That is absolutely amazing. How have you managed it!?!?!?!?!?!
I am soooooooo envious!!!!
My head is full of questions I don't know where to start!!
Firstly, congratulations - you should be extremely proud of yourself.
I have soooooo much to lose and messed around last week thinking it wasn't going to happen, until now after seeing your fabulous losses.
Sorry for the Spanish inquisition but I just gotta ask.
I have 4 portions 'cos I am over 5' 8" (I'm 5' 11") how many do you have?
How much water do you drink?
Do you do any exercise to accelerate your weight loss?
I know I am being really nosey but I am probably only asking what everyone else wants to know too.
YOU ARE AMAZING _ WELL DONE!!!:superwoman::superwoman::patback::wow:

OK - firstly thanks for the kind words. I don't have any 'secret' so all I can do is just tell you what I am doing.

I am 5' 9'' and when I started CDSS - I weighed 23st 3lbs.

I quickly realised that I did'nt really like any of the shakes so my day's consumption of CD is:

Breakfast - Porridge
Lunch - Soup
Tea - Soup
9 ish - Bar

Different flavours of soups but stick with the Peanut bar.

....and thats it + 6 - 8 pints of water.

I have just started exercising - but that is just walking the dog every other day.

Sorry I cannot offer anything else - I guess its just the way my body is reacting and 'telling' me how much I had overloaded it in the past.

Hi Docmel,

All I can say is well done and keep up the good work!!
I will look forward to seeing your weight loss next week. I had a couple of rocky days this week but I got back on the wagon today and want to try and get at least the 9lb off that i gained this week. Going out for my friends birthday tomorrow night but I am determined to stay focussed and not cave in. Just sooooooo fed up hating the way I look and feel. I am taking my little girls to florida next March and want to be as slim and healthy as I can be. They are 2 & 4 and I would be devastated if I was too fat to be able to go on the rides with them. March will be here before I know it so I had better get my skates on......(or trainers i should say) lol :)

Hi Docmel,

All I can say is well done and keep up the good work!!
I will look forward to seeing your weight loss next week. I had a couple of rocky days this week but I got back on the wagon today and want to try and get at least the 9lb off that i gained this week. Going out for my friends birthday tomorrow night but I am determined to stay focussed and not cave in. Just sooooooo fed up hating the way I look and feel. I am taking my little girls to florida next March and want to be as slim and healthy as I can be. They are 2 & 4 and I would be devastated if I was too fat to be able to go on the rides with them. March will be here before I know it so I had better get my skates on......(or trainers i should say) lol :)

A couple of years ago I took my youngest daughter to Drayton Manor park - we went on one of the rides but i was too big for the safety harness to go round me - imagine the embarrassment when the ride attendant asked me to get off!!

Argh theme park horrors! When I went to Alton Towers and went on Air, the attendant person had to come and really slam the harness thing down because I was too fat for it. All the way round I thought I was going to fall out. And I was about 15st then so I wouldn't dare go now!!! xxx

you'l be fine yasmine please don;t panic. my hubby was 18stone when we went to florida and he fit in fine:) you'l have a great time

Oh Yasmine, I am so sorry....... I didn't mean to scare you!!!

Since that time at Drayton I have been to Florida a couple of times and was as big as I have ever been the second time we went (2004)....no problems with any of the rides....as you have surmised they do cater for the larger person over there!!

Dont panic!

My brother in-law went to florida and theme parks for the last few years, he must be around 20 stone and was worried about the same thing.

He said that there were a lot of people bigger than him and that he didn't have a problem.

:silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

Back