Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hi guys.... well I'm very ashamed to say I have only lost a measly 0.8lbs this week.... the bloomin cheese munchies hit yet again!!!!

Jules x

Thanks Gem.... thus far today I have been good... even made the boy cheese on toast and didn't nibble!!!

Jules x

P.s love the new piccie to..... you were stunning at the start.... so wow you'll be fab at the end.

Hey Gem, can I join (I'm back on CD)?

My WIs are Mondays so should I post this Monday's result now or wait til next week and send you the new Monday's result?

xxx

Thanks hun, so when do I post my WI results? is it too late for the Monday just gone? xxx

PS Well done on the 4lbs, thats fab! Go you :D xxx

Hey Gem great losses everyone well done to all.

4lb for me this week
10lb for December
70lb total loss

Thats me coming off ss for a couple of weeks got works night out etc. Going back on ss 3rd of January so will look in and probably post, if any increases, will hold my head in shame lol. Keep up the fantastic losses everyone and have a great xmas. See you all again soon. xx

Hi Everyone well done

Ive lost 3lb this week
12lb for December
28lb in total

I need to lose 7lb by next week as I wanted 2 1/2 off for christmas anybody got any ideas how to lose 7lbs in a week?

Hi Gem, results for this week;

4lbs off
12lbs in December
54lbs in total

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Hello everybody,
Im sorry I haven't been around. I think being so poorley and my mum and dad being so poorley and needing to be looked after really took it out of me and left me feeling really down and drained.
Im happy to say that I'm back! Weigh in tomorrow morning.
I havent read any of the threads yet, im still very tired, but plan to get reading through them slowly but surely.
Hope everybody has had a good couple of weeks.
Lynne x

Hi All

Sorry, not been posting due to a grotty cold.

This weeks WI - 6lb

RESULTS!!!

Well done ladies again!
The next results will come out on Christmas Eve. I'm not expecting loads of results in as I know alot of people are coming off for Christmas and people won't be getting weighed but if you do get weighed, please do post!

The Slimmer of the Week this week is.....
CD100CLUBSLIMMEROFTHEWEEKBADGE.gif

LISACDVIRGIN!!!

Well done Lisa!!! Have a great run up to Christmas everyone! x

Attachments

• CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    CD 100% CLUB RESULTS.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 26
Back