Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hi id love to join. I bought my 1st week from my CDC 2nite, and will be starting on the 5th jan. so will mail u my starting weight when i start

Today I lost 5.5 but not done my ticker or the sums yet so will post again in the morning.
Lynne x

well done wizzbang!

thanks for letting me know you STS edibeedee-here's hoping for a big loss for you after Christmas :)

welcome babybaillie! all results need to be in by 8pm each Weds xxx

i'm off for my WI at 11:30. not optimistic as it's TOTM and my scales are only showing a 1.5lbs loss :( and to top it all off i feel dreadful :( :( :(

Can I be in?? I don't start until 6th Jan though, but I am really focussed and excited by the journey I am about to start

hi --i just started dec 15th -- can i join the club? my first wi is in 2 days and its TOTM and i am dreading the scales!!!!!!!!!

12lbs loss for me this week!!

WI ON THE 24TH

loss for this week - 12lbs
total loss for DEC - 12bs
total loss to date - 12lbs

Last edited:
Nina, I am soooo pleased for you. I know this loss will help keep you motivated and on the road to your goal.
edi

thanks edi for your thoughtful words of encouragement -->i know the road ahead of me wont be easy...but I am determined to succeed...

you have done very well yourself...I am originally from the states...but never heard of Optifast??

where can you get it from -- local distributor or is it in supermarkets/drugstores?

Nina, I get optifast through a doctors office, it's a weight management program so when you are ss you are medically monitored.

Where in the states did you live?

Keep us posted as to how you get on.
edi

I am from NYC. is optifast thru any Dr's office or is there a special list of doctors that do it? Is it part of a health insurance policy?

Fab loss well done you :D

thanks!!!!!!!! I am trying to fight off the food demons as I type...totm makes me 'hungry' for munchies!!

nina,
i think u would have to find which docs do a optifast weight management clinic. my ins will not cover anything to do with weight loss but will cover heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure or anything else caused by excess weight, go figure!. a google search might find what you are looking for.
season's peace
edi

Back