Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Well I gone and totally blew it BIG TIME - i never got weighed on tuesday (family probs) - my scales where 5lbs down and then I go against everything i have said and have eaten everything in site (btw most of the c**p which went down my throat tasted horrid e.g salty, bland. I also had lemonade and lot & lots of alcohol which decided to cause a riot in my stomach and cronic heartburn for hours well as of today I have by my scales put on 7lbs - I am tomorrow back to ssing completly through till March lots of people have said its really hard to go back completley to ssing once you stop but to be truthful I am looking forward to having lots of energy, feeling fantastic and knowing how quickly those 7lbs and lots more will drop off. Was it worth it? NO it wasnt but my punishment will be when I go on Tuesday and have gained weight. Well done to you all and hope the festive period has been really great for u xx

Hi, I'd love to join the group as i'm starting tomorrow for the first time and would really benefit from posting loses. I'll get weighed every monday but post on wednesday mornings if that is ok. Thanks jen

Will be joining you very soon guys and gals ;):D:D:D

trisha -- as sad as it is...try and keep ur chin up and stick with it! you will have a fab weightloss next week -- u're bound too - and remmeber the more u drink (water) the more u shrink...and this is a reminder to myself b4 anyone!

hi gem am back after stuffing myself and drinking like a fish over xmas and have still lost 2lbs!! sssoooo

loss for this week - 2lbs
total loss for jan - 2lbs
total loss to date - 22lbs
xxxxx

Last edited:
hi guys, sorry i haven't been around much! been working soooooo much!

congratulations for all the losses! i will post this week's results tonight when i get home.

i lost 6lbs over Christmas whoop whoop!!! x

Brain needs to improve!

I thought I had posted my last WI results from Monday...but can't find them!

4 lb loss for me.

Well done to everyone who has managed a STS or loss over Christmas.

Lets make 2009 a good one!:):D:):D:)

Good luck to all CD'ers in 2009!!:D:D:D

hi gem ive not been around 4 a while but back on ss on monday ... well done u for your loss ova chrimbo im sooooo jelous.... and 2 evry thats lost WELL DONE... new start 4 me and no more faffin around so ill be back 2 post my losses in a week...good luck every1 xx

WI on wed the 31st:

loss for this week - 3lbs
total loss for dec - 15lbs
total loss to date - 15lbs

Hi all

Can I join please?

I started SS on New Years day and get weighed Tuesdays :)

Hi Gem, well done on such a fab weight loss over Xmas!!! And well done to everyone else who lost over xmas and new year.

I'm amazed that I lost at all so am perfectly happy with my wee 2.5lbs off!

Loss this week 2.5lbs
Loss for Jan 2.5lbs
Total loss - 56.5lbs

Hello All,

I'm new to all of this, the forum and to CD. I have started sole source today! I need to lose about 4.5stone. Will post my loss when I weigh in. Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks for having me. ( :

hi, new to forums but not to cambridge diet and would like to join this if possible? Going back on it for 3rd time tomorrow so will post my starting weight then. thanks

Hi All.

-2lbs for me. (AAMW)

Welcome all newbies Happy New Year to everyone

Fantastic weight loss over christmas Gem (I was very naughty)

Fresh start and will be ssing until end of March

Weight loss this week is 10lbs:eek:
Weight loss for January 10lbs
Total weight loss.........33lbs

Hi

I'm new to this site and started CDSS yesterday!! I have my first WI on Monday so will let you know then!

Thanks for support x

Hi all

Lost 8.5lb :wow: this week, so.....

Loss this week - 8.5lb
Loss in January - 8.5lb
Total loss - 8.5lb

Back