Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

WI on wed the 7th:

loss for this week - 5lbs
total loss for jan - 5lbs
total loss to date - 20lbs

I would like to join.

I started 5th Jan so I guess I will do my first post next Wed 14th?

am very new so would love a buddy to help along the way

I have 58lbs to lose and want to start looking for wedding dresses asap

Hi Lisa:welcome:

You will have plenty of buddies on here, you are among very good company

You're all doing brilliantly!! Well done!!

Hi ya - I'd like to take part have started today but first weigh in is on Monday so will post then!

p.s. can anyone tell a newbie how to put the items on the bottom of posts?

morning girls

-6lbs this week!
- 28lbs total
xxxx

great job emmie!

Congrats

Emmie great start for the New Year

Hi Gem and everyone else and all new comers. Well, as some of you will know I decided to come off cd and ss over the hols, for various reasons I knew it would probably be the last time we were all together as a family and I wanted everyone to have a ball and not feel guilty because I wasn't eating. I was really good for the first 3 days then a green light hit me and I gorged and ate and drank everything in sight for 14 days. Do I feel bad, no, everyone had the best Chistmas and New Year. But when I weighed myself on Jan 1st shock horror I had put on 10lb in 17 days. So back on ss 2nd Jan, first weigh-in today. Have done a new ticker for my restart and the New Year.

Loss this week 11lb
Total loss 81lb

Hiya Peeps,

Can I join again, Pretty Please??? :rolleyes:

Havent been on here for a while, Drank & ate too much over xmas & put 4lb on, which wasnt too bad, so I started Monday 5th Jan, so 1st weigh in on Monday again.
Sooo Excited..

See ya monday..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Guys,

1st Weigh In & I lost 9lb..

Whoooo Hooooo...

Lost - 9lb
To Date - 36lb

x

hi, i'm new to the site, but would like to join in. i'm on day 5 and don't get weighed till wed evening.... is that o.k
i don't realy know how this site works and have no idea how to add a photo or one of the weight loss bars that you all seem to have.. Any help!!

Hi Gem not had a good week been cheating, managed to get back in track though, just had wi lost 3/4 of lb, not good but could have been much worse!

Hiya Guys,

1st Weigh In & I lost 9lb..

Whoooo Hooooo...

Lost - 9lb
To Date - 36lb

x

Brilliant, you go girl :D

Do you see Julie as your CDC?

Back