Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Well done

Hazey blue, great loss, congrats keep it up.:D:D:D

6lb loss for me this week.

well done on the losses everyone.

4lbs off this week
6.5lbs off in Jan
61lbs off in total

Hi everyone, my name is Maria. This is my first time on this site so still trying to figure out how to use it :) I was hoping i could join the club? ive been on cd for 8 weeks now and would like to be able to speak to others doing the same...

Galaxy163
loss this week: 2lb
total loss: 28lb
loss this month: 5lb

I am brand new to minimins and just completed nine days on cd ss.

Week 1 = 10lbs
total weight loss 10lbs
I am not going to cheat so 100% on it...

can you tell me if I can have some coke zero or tescos diet coke has been mentioned.....

also can I have sugar free gum??????

Please can I be included in the weekly weigh in? I started cd ss 100% on 5th Jan and have so far lost 9lbs. Next weigh in is on saturday.

Whats this about being able to have diet coke? Is someone able to please list the exact products you can include on ss as so far I've only been told sugar free chewing gum and thats it. More products will make it easier!

Kate x

struggling this week and have only lost 1lbs since last week (in fact have put some on since midweek) which is reflected in my tickers. However I am determined to get back on track and value everyones support in helping me get back on in there
Jayne

Some great losses there folks. Keep it up :D

Update for me

Loss this week - 5.5lb
Loss in January - 14lb
Total loss - 14lb

Be very careful with the coke zero and that, because if it has Citric Acid in it it'll knock you out of Ketosis.

Hi

Im new too can I please join this thread for extra support etc!

My first WI is Wednesday.. I am on day 3 of SS+

xx

everyone is welcome!!!

guys, i just don't have the time anymore to do the slimmer of the week etc. if anyone would like to take over doing it, please feel free.

otherwise this can just continue to be the friendliest support forum on minimins :D :D :D xxx

another 3.6lbs off for me gem!
(not sure if i missed last week but that was 6lbs something, its in sig!)
xxx

Hello I'm on day 5 and been 100%, please may I join?

Back