Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

everyone is welcome!!!

guys, i just don't have the time anymore to do the slimmer of the week etc. if anyone would like to take over doing it, please feel free.

otherwise this can just continue to be the friendliest support forum on minimins :D :D :D xxx

Would anybody mind if I took over for Slimmer of the Week it helps me keep really motivated and will give my a reason to be on here quite alot. I ve been slippin alot since xmas and I want to get back on track to totally 100% ssing - So if nobody minds I would really like to take over (but would appreciate some help e.g. slimmer of the week pic and updating spreadsheet) everybody just let me know - thanks xx

the job is yours Pound Princess. send me a PM with your email address in and i will send you the spreadsheet and pic x

Hi folks had a really bad week, work was manic, problems at home and I only lost 2lb and to top it all I have somehow managed to mess up my tickers big time. Fingers crossed for next week.

hi i started cd on tuesday so only day 4 for me, would love to be included, get weighed on monday. I've started on cd+, going well so far just a bit light headed today.
:):):):):)x

Hiya Sexy Peeps.. :D

Well Week 3 & I lost 5lb.. :D

So only 15lb to go......

xx

Hello one and all and thank you pound princess for volunteering to keep the weigh in track going
I've been messing around since before Xmas trying to do one of plans allowing more food but my weight loss has been virtually non existant so I'm back to SS as of yesterday !!!

oooh this sounds brilliant! can i join? im only in week one though so i dont get weighed until tuesday. should i just post then?

Erin xx

Morning all.....

This week i had the week off as at the start of the week i sadly suffered a miscarriage, I had only found out the week before so was only approx 7 weeks gone.
So this week i have gained 1.3lbs :(
hopefully next week i will have a bigger loss as need to keep my mind busy and concentrate on SS!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emmie we don't know each other but really sorry to read your news. ((hugs))

I was wondering if we're in a team whether we can still join in here? I've not strayed this week and really want to stick to this 100% and joining would seal my commitment. Not a problem if it's not allowed though.

I am starting back Thursday

:hide:well hello people:wavey:

I am officially starting back on cd as from tomorrow. Have podged out loads since last October and have eaten for England since.

I have picked up my supplies today and will have my first week weigh in on Thursday 12th Feb, as cdc is going on holiday next week.

So a big HI to everyone and all encouragement recieved with thanks.

p.s. will update my gallery to reflect my lumpness now.;)
:chores016:

Hi everyone im back sorry i have not posted for a while been really ill and managed to gain a whopping 12lbs!. I know i said I would take over from little gem doing slimmer of the week so once again really really sorry, welcome to all the newies and well done to all the oldies(lol) - so should I?
Will keep things the same so make sure everybody posts their weigh loss/gain(hopefully not) by Wed 9pm and Slimmer of the Week will be announced on Thursday Night. Might need a bit of help though as not quite sure how to set up spreadsheet and littlegem as not been on for a while so any help would be really appreciated. Everybody keep up the fantastic work and hope to speak to you all really soon xx

1.7lbs loss for me this week although i havent done CD at all! so quite pleased thought i would have put on but wanted to have a week off to give my body time to fully get over last week so oday is a start of a new week! and SSing all the way!!!! (having sat night off for Valentines meal with DH though!!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to join this group?

I am on day two, after 10 failed attempt since Jan :(...

week 1
week- 2
week3-
week4-
week-5

Back