Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Can I join in please?

It's my first post, be gentle with me.

My weight loss this week -3.2lb
w/c 2nd Feb -2.7lb
w/c 26th Jan -2.2lb
w/c 19th Jan -4.5lb
w/c 12th Jan -5.8lb
couple of days after first starting -2lb

I seem so much slower than everyone else! I'm on SS.

Last edited:
Thanks Pound Princess! I started cd in Nov, within 2 weeks lost 12 pounds, I had 2 stones to lose to get down to my target! However, as I dnt hav much to loose I put the whole 12 pounds back on after 1 month of eating junk- and a failed relationship!

I really want to succeed! I am on day 3 and feel quite pleased with myself- as I have normally broke the diet by day 3. Remarkably, I dnt even feel hungry! I get really impatient and struggle with it the first few days- any advice of anyone?

We should set up a msn group so we can chat online also?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Niz it is really hard to get back on track but stick with it coz the results are amazing you're there now you will be in Ketosis and wont feel hungry(if I ever feel hungry when being good I close my eyes and take great big whiffs of whatever is making my hungry until I can taste it in my mouth and then swallow - job done) omg that sounds really messed up but it works for me.

I lost 13lbs this week :eek: hope this keeps you motivated i did put on 12lbs over the last 3 weeks so even if you do stumble just pick yourself back up and start again xx

It's my first post, be gentle with me.

My weight loss this week -3.2lb
w/c 2nd Feb -2.7lb
w/c 26th Jan -2.2lb
w/c 19th Jan -4.5lb
w/c 12th Jan -5.8lb
couple of days after first starting -2lb

I seem so much slower than everyone else! I'm on SS.

Welcome Ilovecambridgediet thats a really good loss, weight comes off in different ways look at how far you have come 19lbs weight loss so far thats fantastic:D

I was supposed to start slimmer of the week but I dont know how to set up the spreadsheet.

Keep up the good work and take care xx

slimmer of the week

With a weight loss of 13lbs, I should think the slimmer of the week should go to you!!! No need for a spreadsheet... but if you need help with one, let me know, I might be able to put something together. I can't PM you though (because I'm new?)

Wow Pound Princess! You ahve lost 13 pounds....wooooooooooop wooooooooop! That is astounding...and one week?! I am going to have my first weigh in on Sun, the first time round I lost 8 pounds, hope I lose the same again! I am so proud of u! I feel less hungry today!

I am a teacher in a secondary school, today had a meeting, i took one tiny bite of a muffin in the meeting, honestly was tiny, do feel a ittle guilty.....but still feel good!

Your my new inspiration?

What is keoitisis....have I spelt that incorrectly....I have been keeping a diary, its brill doing that, i love filling it in! I started my periods today, do feel a bit bloated- but still noticeably slimmer!

You would be a brill councillor Pound Princess indeed methinks....:)

Thanks Iluvcd! that would be a great help thanks for the support xx

Niz, behave cdc:8855:i am glad ive inspired you(dont think ive ever inspired anyone b4 feel really important now lol) Take it u r not a biology teacher then lol) to put simply erm..... Ketosis is a process in which your body converts fats into energy. During the conversion, ketones are produced as a by-product. Your body normally uses glucose to meet its energy needs. Glucose comes from the carbohydrate in your diet. A healthy, balanced diet should provide you with all the glucose your body needs, so that ketosis does not take place. However, if your body does not have enough glucose, perhaps because your diet is very low in carbohydrates, it will begin ketosis to obtain energy from its stored fats instead. As a result of this, the ketone levels in your blood will rise and you will lose weight quickly.

so no more nibblin muffins (unless they are made from your diet shakes) coz u will undo all your hard work.

Nothing tastes better than feeling slim

hope this helps keep it up u 2 xx

Haha! Pound Princess, your Hilarious!

I am on day 6....whooooooooooooohooooooooooo! And to top it off I have a week off! I am very nervous about weigh in on Sun, no way i have lost 13pounds, that would want to make me run naked around the school..haha!

Good luck everyone- we can do it...'nothing taste better than being slim' how very apt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi , I would love to join..... I'm a newbie who's just onto my fourth week......

Wk1 -12lbs
Wk2 -7lbs
Wk3 -2lbs

I'm strugling a little...

(What does ss mean)

I would like to join also, restarting cambridge ss tomorrow having slowly reduced my meals and replaced with shakes and can't wait for the weight loss to show whch won't be long :0

Hello could i join pls? I am a newbie and starting ss tom (16th) so wont have weight loss figures for another week yet.

Cambridge newbie

Hi,
I am new, could i join please??:eek:
I have just started this morning...
Also, could anyone help, i saw my cc counsellor last week, starting today cos i am off for the week.. I decided to do ss+ as i like milk in my coffee but my counsellor said that that was just ss with 200 mls of skimmed milk, when i've read the leaflets and stuff it says that i should be having 4 cd milkshakes or soup, and no i'm confused...

Thanks x

Hi how do I join.... I'm in week three. 1st week lost 13lb, 2nd week lost 5lb. Weigh day should be tomorrow but the lady isn't working as its half term so will be a double weigh in next week.

Weigh in yesterday and have lost 3lb but had 2 days off!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, can i join please, its only my 1st day and my weigh in is on a Tuesday.
Lou.xx

Hi there! I'm new:)
I'm starting CD on 5th March, have made the appointment with my councillor (Im going to see Tina Turner on 3rd March with my girl friends, so i know there'll be drinking involved. i wouldn't want to ruin any hard work!!) Can i still join your group now, or would you prefer me to join when i actually start? Also, a question: My soon- to- be CD councillor has told me from now until my start date to cut down on carbs and drink more water in preperation to start ss. That isn't a problem, but i'm wondering if any alcohol consuption so close to starting ss will affect any weight loss? Thanks guys:)
p.s your weight losses have been truly inspirational! well done on the hard work, i hope i can do as well as you guys! xxxx

Back