Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hi Im New

I would like to be in cd 100% club.

Started diet on Friday 13th February 2009

1st weigh in was Thursday 19th Feb lost 8.5 lb, next weigh in Thursday

Sharron

Hi Im New

I would like to be in cd 100% club.

Started diet on Friday 13th February 2009

1st weigh in was Thursday 19th Feb lost 8.5 lb, next weigh in Thursday

Sharron

hi everyone lost 3 lb this week. I've also changed by goal weight to 9 stone, I'm moving up the plans now, so its 810 for me next week

Hi,
Please can I join you too. I am a techno phobe so rubbish on computer, hence no ticker. Ihave been 100% sole souring for five weeks tomorrow when I get weighed. So far I have lost 18 pounds.
Do I just write to you after my weigh in tomorrow on this thread to get included? Thanks
Well done for your loss, fanblinkin tastic ! x x x

Hi all,would like to join,

Lost 14lbs prior to restart on 21/02/08.
1st weigh in on 28/02/08.

Hello

Weigh in today and i have lost 12lbs in my 1st week.

YumyMummy04:
loss this week: -12lbs
total loss: -12lbs
loss this month: -12lbs

Very pleased and very motivated now!

only a 1.9lbs loss this week but i did have the week off CD i just couldnt get my head in focus with it so i though rather than wasting the packs and having 2 through the day and then pigging out when dh gets home!!! so today is a new day im being VERY sill as i only want to loose 9ish lbs before im at target!! i know i can do it in 2 weeks so i NEED to stick to it!!!!!!! aarrggghhh!!!!

Hi,
just been weighed.
Hope I am able to join. Have been sole sourcing for 5 weeks now.
Lost this week 3lb
Total so far 21lb
Lost this month 13lb

thanks x x

new forum member

Hi everyone!
weighed in with my cdc on Monday, started ss with the addition of skimmed milk for my hot drinks. After 1 day my scales say I've lost 4lb! Proper weigh in on Monday.

Its been very inspiring to see everyone's losses and I can't wait till my weigh in:)

Hi all,

I have only just started the CD today, on SS. I'd love to join this group and hope I will find great motivation from it as I commence my journey.

Whilst I feel I have a long way to go, my baby is now 14 weeks and that time has flown by....just think where I could be in another 14 weeks!

Any tips and advice would be much appreciated!

x

Me too please

Started yesturday, so day two at 100%

Will let you know Ist weight loss next wednesday. Am going to need everyone here to help me along the way.

Good luck to us all:)

100% for me

About time I started posting :eek:, this forum is fab and is a great source of support!! I started CD SS on 26th January and am now in my 5th week and have lost 20lbs so far :D.

wk1 -7lbs
wk2 -5lbs
wk3 -4lbs
wk4 -4lbs
month of Feb 20lbs lost

Yay, Cambridge rocks :talk017:

Second Weigh In

Hiya had my second weigh in today really pleased with myself still really motivated ready for the next 7 days. Good luck to you all for the next week.

Sharron

Week 1 13/2 - 8.5
Week 2 26/2 - 4

Wow, everyone still doing so well. Am on day three now but been good up to now, must keep going.
Can anyone answer two quick questions for me ???
1) Doea it get easier in week 2, am feeling v.tired and week at the moment.
2) Can I drink green and fruit teas?
Ta, good luck to us all!

Wow, everyone still doing so well. Am on day three now but been good up to now, must keep going.
Can anyone answer two quick questions for me ???
1) Doea it get easier in week 2, am feeling v.tired and week at the moment.
2) Can I drink green and fruit teas?
Ta, good luck to us all!

Hiya flowey -

1) Yes, IMHO it does get easier as your body adjusts.
2) Green tea is fine, fruit teas are a nono AFAIK. Same with lemon, you're not supposed to be adding lemon to water or tea either. I have bought some Earl Grey T and also some Rooibos tea to liven things up a bit ;). HTH.

Soon2bslimmer x

Thanks soon2bslimmer. You're doing so well, a stone and a half in 4 weeks!!!!!
That would be my dream, my motivation is boosted!!!
Ta

Soon2bslimmer, you seem to be so enthusiastic about the Cambridge diet, and no doubt this is cos you are getting amazing results.

How did you keep motivated? I am on day 2 and have found it difficult and like flowey and weak and head-achey. I feel like I am trying to wish days away, when really I should be enjoying the remainder of my maternity leave. Or, does this just show how much of a huge part food played in my life?

Any advice gratefully received!

okay on day 4 now, much easier than yesturday but still not easy!!!
It just consumes my thoughts all day. I still cook for my hubby and kids (3) so that is really tough. Am looking forward to Wednesday to see if this working okay. Drinking water ++++ need more public toilets everywhere!!!! Green tea suprisingly nice though.

Hope anyone else in there first week is also staying strong (inc. maluvoo). Good luck to us all.

Thanks Flowey and Maluvoo :D. Coming to the end of my fifth week, WI on Monday. My CDC said it's usual to keep losing 3 or 4lbs a week now, am hoping for 4 again ;). I have stopped weighing myself at home now, this was not achieving anything, just making me upset when the scales did not move from one day to the next.

Finding motivation was easy after reading so many success stories, on here and on other forums :). Finally decided to take the plunge myself, so to speak, five weeks ago and knowing I pay about £50 for my CD food per week is enough for me to want to stick to it. Whenever I am slightly tempted by some of the kids snacks for instance I just think of that £50 flying out the window for nothing... Works for me :D.

And once you're a few weeks in, you WILL start really noticing the difference in how your clothes fit, which is a great boost for the old motivation. So keep at it everyone, CD really does work, it is so worth it :).

Soon2bslimmer x

4lb loss this week for me (not bad since i had the weekend off!!!) and its finally put me in the 9 stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back