Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Oh my gosh (being polite!) 13 weeks to loose 43 lbs!!!! You are my new hero. In one to two weeks you could be at goal. How magical does it feel.
I was having a really bad day today, struggling with it. But you have just brightened up my day..... motivated again. Well done and thankyou.

Wooo hoooo to Emmie! I cant wait until thats me. Well done, you must feel great. I only lost 2 this week (totm) , my own fault, I nibbled cheese and ham, naughty, but lost all will power.

aawww thanks girlies!! i am SSOO pleased since i have been so rubbish since xmas (think you can see where it tends to drop alot lol!!) but am getting there and am happy doing it!!)
good luck girls and long may we all be big losers!
xxxxxx

hey, my first week ends tomoro, its when il be getting weighed :S
im doing ss, il let you know how ive done then :)

Okay, below is my first week weigh in results. Am so happy!!!! I'm sticking with the 100% club if I may and will keep you posted. Week 2 here I come, am so positive. Week one completed with 1/2 will power and 1/2 from all that post on this website, so very big thankyou.

Hi, can I join too please? This is my return visit to CD and I am in my first week. I have had a loss of 13lbs! My first week and that figure alone is keeping me motivated.

Soontobelittle, you really are amazing! I can't believe that that is you in that picture! That is you right?! LOL. I've said this comment in various threads but I just can't believe it's possible to lose so much weight and look and feel good again. You look amazing in that pic and I just hope I have enough willpower as you.

Thanks for the motivation.

Hi, can i join too:).
i started on ss sunday but i am still feeling hungry quite quickly after meals, light headed with headache. i've been having porridge,shake,soup and at least 4 litres of water, six litres yesterday. am i doing something wrong?:confused: i have my first weigh in tonight. my starting weight was 15.4.

Hey thinklite,
your not doing anything wrong. There could be various reasons why you are feeling like this. The most common I'd say is that your body is just taking longer to recover from the withdrawal symptoms (carbs, food!). Stick with it cos if you know you have done it 100% then you are bound to lose weight!

My starting weight was 15st 14lbs. How much do you want to lose? Hey, we can motivate ourselves and encourage each other!

Keep strong.

Hi Sonya.

thanks for the reply. my goal is 150lb if or rather when i achieve that i hope to keep going and reach 140lb but i'm concentrating on the 150lb for now. just wish i wasn't feeling so hungry every 2 -3 hours hopefully it will pass. wow you've done well. i don't think i'll do that good tonight because it hasn't been a complete week.
well done and thanks for the support:)

Hi all,
here's my weigh in for last wk,sorry it's late:

Baby Jane
Loss last wk 28/02/09 - -5lb
Total loss 19lb
Loss for Feb: 19lb

Hi Everyone
weghed in last night lost 6lb in 5 days. so pleased with that.
did a ketosis test this morning and it went dark. what am i doing wrong:cry: i still feel hungry and i am drinking a minimum of 4 litres of water a day.

cambridge diet ss
01/03/09 starting weight 15.4
05/03/09 lost 6lb 14.8:D

weight.png

heyyy, i had my first week weigh in and i lost 7lbs!! :D

Hi everyone

Is it ok if I join in? I feel so motivated just reading all your posts.

I went to see my CDC for the first time on Wed night and started the SS plan on Thursday morning. So day 2 for me and I'm finding it rather difficult to say the least! I've been drinking litres and litres of water but am still so hungry. Presumably I'm not in ketosis yet...I'm hoping I'll start to feel better on the weekend.

Ribena - 7lb in your first week is amazing - you must be sooo chuffed ! Same goes for your Thinklite, brilliant !!

Weigh in is in on Wednesday night so will post my results then !

oh and thank you Vixster... good luck with it... you tend to get less hungrier after a while... i tend to have a lot of water during the 1st half of the day and my shakes in the 2nd half :)

Ketosix can be bought from a chemist, but if you do the diet exactly then it will happen. The weight loss will be confirmation enough.
Vixster - just read the site and you will see how hard the first week is. Just slow down a bit, take it steady and I promise week two is soooo much easier. I'm never really hungry now and am already used to carrying around the ltr of water, sipping - re-filling. Look at all the 1st week losses people have and it will drag you through that first week. I remember it well and I feel for you. Good luck.

Hello, mind if I join in too?

Cambridge Diet SS
01/03/09 starting weight 168lbs
06/03/09 lost 6lb = 162:D

4lbs loss for me this week and you know what im only at BLOOMING TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 stone down to 9 stone 9lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (although am gonna go another 2lbs to 9stone 7lbs)

Wouldnt have done it without you guys!!!
Love you all!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emmie83 - WELL DONE. Did you think 14weeks ago you would be here? Now you must tell us how it feels? Have you a massive new wardrobe? Do lots of people comment on your weight loss? You need a new challenge now - climb a mountain? I am so so chuffed for you.

Back