Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

i feel amazing to be honest!!!!! i found it alot harder towards the end the less unhappy i was the harder it was to do it!!!!!! still i got here and i wouldnt change the last 14 weeks of going without for ANYTHING!!!
(have finally added before and after pics!!)

Can I join in too? I saw CDC tonight so start diet tomorrow. Thanks

Hello I keep losing this thread. I've had real difficulty getting back on track after Xmas but I'm now finally over half way so here's to the next 5 stone.
Well done everyone for their inspiring losses
with love

Gembots - cheekymare, how are you getting on? and welcome.
Just dropped in to update you on weight loss this week (see below) Week three here I come!!! Good luck to everyone, we can do this.

Hi all, well, day 2 nearly done and dusted. Not feeling too bad, a little hungry and deprived but OK. Can't wait to get into ketosis so I don't feel hungry anymore.

Can I join please? Started CD sole source today for very first time.
Start weight 10/3/09 - 17 stone 3lbs

Target - 10 stone

weight.png

Feeling ok but have had several bouts of nausea and one headache today, have I got another 5 days of this or will it gradually improve?

Hi. I'd love to join too. Started SS for the first time on Wed 11th March, so have almost completed day 2. Have been a little stressed / edgy today, people getting on my nerves really easily, but I know this will pass (hope it does). Seem to be walking about with a bottle of water permanently in my hand - how much is too much?
Starting weight was 16st and want to get down to 9.5 stone. Bring on ketosis - it's like waiting for Christmas!

Hi

I'm back for my second round....Need to lose 60lbs by my 5th Wedding Anniversary....10th July! I started SS again on 10th March!

Good luck to All!
Nat.

Im new!!

Hi there. I would like to be in this club!!!! I am just about at the end of day 1 of CD, and am finding things hard but i will not give in!!! I was weighed last night and I am 355lbs:eek: i was shocked and disgusted about this and i need to get something done about it!!!!

I'd like to join too please. I'm doing SSP and have a long journey ahead until I reach goal but I know where I'm heading and am really enjoying the journey :)

Hey girls and guys,
i'll be starting the Cambridge SS+ diet tomorrow, wish me luck!

p.s. please read my other thread =D i could use your help xx

my first weigh in this morning - 7lbs LOST!! :D

Hi am on day one of diet today and doing s/s and I wont be cheating!! I currently weighing in at 10st 11lb, my first weigh in is next Wed so i am looking forward to posting my results, this is a great idea and a real motivator....

Back