Re-invention of the cd 100% club-sign in thread!!!

Hi all, this is just what i need, started sole source today and i am craving FOOD already :(
How long till this goes anyone?.
Wanting to lose around 1 half stone.

Good Luck to you all.

Michelle. xx

Wow, so many new people. Good luck to everyone! Here's my 3rd weigh-in details. Pleased in that its TOTM, though I've got 2 weeks left of my mini goal and 5kgs left to loose. Any advice on how to get maximum results? Drink more water, does that really work? Also may start a bit of gentle exercise.... good luck to us all and will post again next week!
P.S Michelle - The first week is tough and I thought about the diet every minute of every day. Week 2 was sooo much easier. Only time I've found it hard since then was just before my TOTM, but now thats started feel ok again. I never feel hungry anymore and the shakes are like taking meds now, have to remember to have them at certain times rather than clock watching for my next one.
Your goal is a good one, if you stick to the plan 100% then you could be there is a matter of weeks! Stay strong and wk 2 will be easier.

Is this still going? Can I join? x

Me, me, me! can i join? I just started CD last week (Thursday 12th) and my start weight was 25st 5lbs

hi everyone i have started ss this morning and would like to join your group if thats ok, i will get weighed on mondays and post info then,tried the apple and cinnamon porridge and it made me gag:jelous:

How is everyone doing?? Ijust did week 4 weig-in, results below. Am a happy bunny. B'day tommorow, will postpone it for a while I think for the usual b'day things (you know what I'm talking about).
I week left of mini goal before holiday, will stay strong!!!
I hope evryone else is doing ok, especially those in wk 1.
Anyone else got any weigh-in results??
Good luck everyone.

hi this is end of second day for me and according to the ketostix i am in ketosis, is this possible so early ? ,i haven"t had any headaches but was starving yesterday and am still hungry now and i thought if you were in ketosis you didn"t feel hungry anymore, do you think the stix could be wrong:confused: could you also please tell me how to add your weight losses on your tracker and put them below the tracker :help2:

Lexie167 - Well done for sticking with it. Hunger will pass.
Go to 'CP' in blue strip at the top, then edit signature to put weights in under your ticker. To update ticker, go to ticker website, edit ticker, and use your password. I'm no techno phobe but just kept fiddling until it worked. Someone maybe along soon to explain better than me if you don't get it.
Not sure if this thread is still going or not anymore?? It was when I joined but now I seem to be the only one here a few weeks in???
Still post, I read it, hope others will all join in too.

I am now in my 3rd week of SS and would like to join this thread too. :)

:(

I have been for 3 weeks on SS and was doen great... i lost 1.4 stone in 3 weeks.. mostly i lost 13.2 lbs in the 1st week and the rest 2nd and 3rd!!! however in the 3rd week i only lost 2.2 lbs!! i was soo sad today when i weighed myself at hme.. i said wtf why am i not loosing more per week.. i mean i am not eatign anythen i am keeping it exactly!! so i gave up and ate pasta with tuna... choclate and burger!! i wasnt even hungry!! i did it out of spite..

i gained 40 kilos in 1 year cause of a personal matter and i have been tryiong to loose it for 1 yr now.. and cb was my last hope.. i was doing so well and so happy and felt great!!

i still wanna continue it.. but i mean howocme i only lost 2.2lbs this week ? :( tomorro is my weigh in.. i already emailed my councellor about my mess up.. probably i gained like 5 lbs today cause i wasnt eatign anythen and all of a sudden i ate so much...

i dunno if i should give up!! i felt so hopeful and it was the 1st time in soo many months that i felt pretty again and hoping that till end of summer i will loose 30 kilos!!

please reply honestly.. and ppl who actually have done or are doen cb !!

thanks

OK, So you lost almost 20 lbs (thats almost a stone and a half!!!!!) in four weeks and you are complaining? The first week a lot of your weight loss is water, thats why you lost so much, you peed most of it out, the second week and following weeks you settle down to a steady loss, dependant on how big you are. Your body fluid fluctuates from week to week, so some weeks you may lose 2 lbs and some weeks 4 or 5. There is no diet in this world that will make you lose massive amounts of weight every week. 2.2 lbs is a great loss, well done, next week, hopefully you will lose more. If you hadn't eaten you may have lost a lot more but you should even out now. Don't despair, and never look at weight loss each week. Look at how much you lose over a month and it looks much better. A stone a month is what you should lose over the first 3 months, maybe more, maybe less depending on your size, but please don't give up. Get back on the wagon and continue with your fantastic results so far.

I would like to join please!! I am a few weeks in and will be 100% until goal! :) Thanks

Hi there I am new and due to start CD on Friday. I know that I have to stick to it 100% otherwise I will just repeatedly fail.

I am nervous but excited... and don't know how to tell my partner what I am doing, I am not sure how he will take it.

I have seven stone to lose (!)

I have lost one stone on Slimming World but it has taken me six months, at that rate it will take me another 3 and a half years to get to goal - too long.

Back