Re join. Adviseneeded

Jelly beans1972

I did this diet back 2009, with great results. Did not reach target as could not get back on plan, mainly because I kept getting a very bad funny tummy.

I bitten the bullet and going to restart when I am back from my holidays next week.
Any advise on how to get rid of this? Hopefully I be ok this time but I need to get rid of this as going away in November.

Last edited:
Hi Jelly beans, I started back in January and have done similar diets before but this time seems to have worked well so far. The key for me was starting for first 5 days just gradually reducing sugar and carbs...till by day 5 was really just eating protein and veg and then started on the packs. This meant I avoided the headaches and funny tummy in the first few days ( which was when I would fall off the wagon). Peppermint tea as well is great for funny tummies as is green tea.
Good luck and let us know how you are doing x

Hi Jelly beans, I started back in January and have done similar diets before but this time seems to have worked well so far. The key for me was starting for first 5 days just gradually reducing sugar and carbs...till by day 5 was really just eating protein and veg and then started on the packs. This meant I avoided the headaches and funny tummy in the first few days ( which was when I would fall off the wagon). Peppermint tea as well is great for funny tummies as is green tea.
Good luck and let us know how you are doing x
Thank you xxxx

Just to let you know I am on day four and doing ok. I flip from man plan to TS .
I was on man plan ( 3 weeks 4 days in it ) now doingdsy 3 on TS and it’s official weigh in tomorrow for me.
I lost stone by the end of my first 2 weeks.
I edge myself on it slowly and touch wood only had few minor tummy problems but 98% of the time I been fine.

Really interested to know how other people who have done this long term 100% what three losses have been.

Tomorrow will be my 5 th weigh in. No on TS fully. Got five stone to lose by mid September but woul be happy with 4 stone.
I was poorly last week so had man plan , back here doing it!
I am on the wagon fully.
Will up date weekly on this thread.

Back