Re joining after 2 years

I was with SW 3 years ago and lost 4 stone, since then ive put on 2 stone so re joined. I feel really overwhelmed, I've only been on it since tue and im struggling to stay under 15syns, id never struggled before :(

Hey, I'm also a rejoiner and also struggled at first. Yes some of the syns have changed and some of the stuff that used to be free isn't - savoury rice for example. In a strange way it made me become more focussed as it wasn't as "natural" or "easy" as reverting to the old and very ingrained SW.

Are you tending to use your syns on the same things? Can you look at swapping them for versions with less syns or cutting them out completely? Would eating more free food help with hunger pangs?

My issue is the booze and the condiments- mustard, horseradish sauce, gravy - all the little syns that add up over the day

Good luck! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Natalie and welcome. :) I did SW before and put it all back on so, glad you came back to it before you regained the whole 4 stone! Think Mini's is brilliant for keeping you focussed so, hopefully, it'll help you too. If you're ever stuck over Syn values, just ask away and someone will pop up to help. Good luck!

Kathy :)

Hi I've also rejoined. I lost weight 6 years ago for my wedding. During my marriage I've had heartache which lead to emotional eating a pregnancy and breastfeeding (still feeding) I lost weight with pg but whilst bf it gave me such an appetite and exhaustion I've been eating all the wrong foods for quick fixes and I've gained more weight than I ever had before.

Hope to follow your progress through sw journey good luck xx

Welcome to the best group around, Kellyanne! :welcome2: Sorry to hear about all yor emotional problems. Hopefully, things can only improve. :)

Kathy x

I had done SW before, only lost a stone before I gave up. I started again in January and have lost 2st so far. I know what you mean about getting used to the changes. I think I have the hang of it now, just had to look at it differently, like its a brand new diet. Good luck ladies!

Back