Re-joining class this week and looking for a buddy!

Lucylu79 said:
Try to think of it in a positive light - You have gone back now and can start a fresh, well done for loosing 2 stone, you obviously know how to do the plan!!! You can do it again for sure!

What time is your weigh in tomorrow? What plan have you followed??

I'm sure i'll be fine but the scales will be the proof...All I know is i'll stay beyond Christmas now :)

Weigh in is at 7.30pm & I'm on EE.

Evening girls,

Looking forward to re-joining tomorrow, don't want to wish my life away but man I wish my 1st week was over already and that i've lost some!!

I hope I haven't gained more than I think, all scales are different aren't they!

Anyway my week's started positively anyway, i'm not on the plan yet but I have just started my training for a 10k run, day 1 week 1 complete, 8 week's to go!!!

I joined up tonight, and got my hifi bars!

Can't wait to get started now!

Good luck ladies x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LizB said:
I joined up tonight, and got my hifi bars!

Can't wait to get started now!

Good luck ladies x

Good luck LizB!

Ok so i'm getting a little nervous to see how much i've gained, so much so i've eaten one of them new lindt bars, just to see what I shall be missing out on for a while!!!!

Lucylu79 said:
Ok so i'm getting a little nervous to see how much i've gained, so much so i've eaten one of them new lindt bars, just to see what I shall be missing out on for a while!!!!

U need to hurry up and get weighed lol. Food u eat doesn't show on the scales until 3-7 hours later. So whatever u eat now won't show up this week. It will show up next week x

U need to hurry up and get weighed lol. Food u eat doesn't show on the scales until 3-7 hours later. So whatever u eat now won't show up this week. It will show up next week x

3-7 hours hey? Well thats some of the bar showing today then at least! I've been eating it since 10am this morning!!!

I'm back and very happy with a 9.5 total gain since the middle of May!!

I'm not so happy with the consultant though, she doesn't promote red and green (which I do 50%) of the time, she wouldn't even talk about either plans, only orange for her!!!

Not many stayed (I wonder why??!!??!) and she just wasn't a patch on my old consultant, perhaps she will improve over time and I know what i'm doing, she will have to put up with my red and green food diaries!!!!

I think it's part of their training to promote EE first all our consultant told us about was EE and said not to worry about red and green today. I think the other two ladies were new so I wasn't that bothered. I might need help understanding them if I want to try but I'm sure someone here will explain. I've lost weight on EE so might not need it.

Good luck and well done with only a 9.5 gain. I've nearly put on all my weight that I lost,

Liz

Thanks Liz, and your right, EE is the easiest imo and the best for the future, its just that I do green when hubby's on nights as he makes a load of chips in the actifry for work and leaves me a bowl for my tea.

I think I may even have a go at the 1/3rd SF if I do any green days as thinking about it, I always have it with red anyways, ie chicken salad/veg. I'd never have just red on one plate but yet with green i'd have chips and beans for example so no SF whatsoeva.

It can only help right?!?!

So Ladies, whats our plans for a fab week ahead??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No harm in trying to fit in SF food wherever you can. I was surprised green days didn't tell you to do that already. Going out this weekend it's my bosses (there's more than one) leaving do. So my first big test, I'm planning on sticking to spirits and diet coke. But I know it will be a big blow out on syns.

What are people's targets this week?
Liz

I just told the consultant i'd like to lose as really I've been doing the plan about 90% for weeks and I just don't wanna expect that 1st week great loss, that and sometimes i'm a week behind and with all that Guiness I drank last week I could even gain in my 1st week!

I'm just so pleased at how I feel being back on plan, I did have a few comments last night "Urgghh, why are you here, you don't need to lose any" etc etc but its how I feel in my clothes and I like the tips for healthier eating and the magazine of corse!

2nd installment of running tonight, hubby wants wine but i've said no - I've got another 1.5 miles to fit in somewhere tonight!

I'd be happy with a pound, although I snook on the scales this morning I might have lost three, but different clothes, I'd not eaten yet etc could have made a difference. So I'm trying not to get too excited. And I know what you mean about how you feel in clothes. I've got a dress I want to where at a charity event on the 6th October and while it fits it would look better if I lost a bit. Same with my jeans as well. I know I will need smaller clothes eventually but just feeling better in the clothes you have can do wonders!

I bought super skinny jeans when I got to target, I can just about get in them but do the button up is another story! Thats my ultimate target, to look good in them again!!!!!

I had KFC tonight argh! Not yet worked out the syns of that but as it was for a few people leaving work I don't feel too bad. Ooops!

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using MiniMins

LizB said:
I had KFC tonight argh! Not yet worked out the syns of that but as it was for a few people leaving work I don't feel too bad. Ooops!

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using MiniMins

Well I've had 2 glasses of wine so don't feel too bad!!

Back