Re-joining class this week and looking for a buddy!

Just worked out what I had was about 24 syns plus a couple for some oil and a splash of milk in a coffee feeling better now, just this weekend to get over eeeek!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
0.5 syns so far but you my lunch was yummy - pic on my food diary thread! Liz's food journey to a skinny mini!

Very nom nom indeedy!

I see you have a link to your fb account, I may add you as a friend if thats ok?

So its friday which means one thing - TREAT Night!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you sure can, don't worry that I've not mentioned about rejoining slimming world I'm waiting for my first weigh in to announce it, I've liked the slimming world page etc, and most people know so its not a secret!

My treat night is tomorrow I hope, going out on a leaving do, but sounds like I might have to work tomorrow so who knows!

Added ya Liz....

So, I stupidly weighed myself yesterday and yes it showed a good loss from a few weeks ago. I tried to not get too excited as I hadn't weighed myself before or after class to see the scales difference but today I did it again, yup back to normal, then (tmi) I started to spot again, I say again as I had a full blown, heavy ladies in Ireland. I never get ones like that and thought well at least thats over with, now its starting again??? Hope thats a cobtributing factor to the non-weight loss anyhows.

I'm having an evening off tonight, I've been so strict up to now and now I just wanna say balls to it all, I will go over syns but only on Gin and Slim. Its not like i'm shovelling loads of choc down my throat!!!!

Hope your having a better day then moi!

Well I just got in from weigh in with a 3lb loss even with what I had last week. How is everyone lose getting on?

Liz

That's great Liz!

I'm not confident at all about tomoz, my trousers defo feel better but my scales aren't being kind. I have probably had the full 105syns if not slightly more too so that won't have helped.

Got a much better week, hubby's on nights so no temptation of wine as I don't drink by myself.

We shall see tomorrow, eeek!!!

Ooo good luck! x

Needed more than luck.... I lost .5 and although I'm ok with it the consultant banged on about it! I've only got a bit to lose and my average loss per wk used to be 1lb so I'm totally fine with it, will try harder next week though. Xx

A loss is a loss though so Congrats!

Exactly a loss is a loss, they need to realise that when you have less to lose you will lose less. That's the point of weightloss!

Well done so long as you are happy!

Hi girls thanks for the replies, definitely feeling so much better on plan and I'm already down a notch on my belt! Ran 2 miles tonight, 2.5 on fri, sure does give me the munchies!!!!

Hey, thought I'd pop in as I started last week too - first WI is this morning!

Nice to see others who started around the same time. This is my 2nd time with SW though as I got pregnant after 4 weeks/11.5lb loss last year! My wee boy arrived in April so I'm now back on track to get the weight off.

From checking the scales this morning (naughty!) I think I'm back where I was after shifting the 11.5lbs. Weighed in at 11st 8lbs last week, my scales said 10st13 this morning and I'll be finding out my official loss at group in an hour or so. Around two stone to go til I'm around a healthy 9 stone!

Hey, thought I'd pop in as I started last week too - first WI is this morning!

Nice to see others who started around the same time. This is my 2nd time with SW though as I got pregnant after 4 weeks/11.5lb loss last year! My wee boy arrived in April so I'm now back on track to get the weight off.

From checking the scales this morning (naughty!) I think I'm back where I was after shifting the 11.5lbs. Weighed in at 11st 8lbs last week, my scales said 10st13 this morning and I'll be finding out my official loss at group in an hour or so. Around two stone to go til I'm around a healthy 9 stone!

Hey good luck!!!!

Hope you've had a fab first week!!!!

I have! Official weigh in was 11st 2lbs so 5.5lbs loss, so pleased I'm off to a great start :)

How is everyone doing this week? I work shifts so couldn't attend my class yesterday. Feeling a bit lost but hoping to have a good loss next week!

You'll be great Liz, if anything missing that WI will have you even more conscious of the next one so give it 100%!

I had a look at my diary so far and I'm REALLY pleased. Every single day has been 100%, never over syns, never under, just a lovely balance of super healthy food, a bit of what I fancy and exercise. God it feels good to be here - a month ago I was still eating all the wrong stuff, lots of it (or going all day with nothing followed by evening binge), felt lethargic, run down and my clothes were juat getting tighter and tighter. Here I am almost half a stone down feeling AWESOME and it's all down to the most simple changes. I love Slimming World!

Back