Re or new starters

kab9

Hi, I’m restarting cwp after losing weight last year and putting it all back on. I need to lose 3 stone. Unfortunately I am a comfort eater and this year is turning out to be the worst one for a long time 😥 it a vicious circle being a comfort eater as I’m sure lots of people know.
So I have started today with 3 products so I’m just hoping I can do it. I would love to hear from others and hopefully we can support each other as I know it’s a struggle when you first start.

Hi Kab hopefully we can motivate each other. I have 5 stone to lose by the end of September as I have a wedding to go to in Canada on the 1st of October so that is my goal. I am doing sole source on 450 calories a day so its tough but am motivated to succeed. This is day 17 for me. My first weight in I lost -6Ilbs and 2nd week -3.5Ilbs in total 9.5Ilbs loss and next weigh in is on Friday. If you really want to lose weight you carry on so we all know this diet works as long as we stick to plan. I also love snacking and chocolate basically all food, that is why I have got into this state. I would like to get my confidence back and look great in what I'm wearing and to enjoy shopping. How are you getting on as this should be day 8 for you?

Hi everyone, I'm back and determined to do it right this time. Last year I lost 3st on CWP but didn't go through the stabilisation/maintenance steps and now, a year on, I'm back where I started ☹️.
Ive had a couple of false restarts so really going to need a kick up the backside to get through the first 4 weeks - if I manage that, I'm hoping I'll be on track to see this through to the end.
Anyone know what the losses are like 2nd time around? Is it a bit of a slower process??
Anyhoo... please feel free to give me a kick when I need it. I'll thank you for it in the long run 😉. Xx

Hi All welcome on board.
My first week I lost -6Ilbs
2nd week - -3.5Ilbs
3rd week - -3.5Ilbs
In total -13Ilbs in 3 weeks
Doing sole source on 450 calories a day. I have 4 stone to lose by the end of September.
Good luck and let us know how your getting on.

Hi jay. I'm on ss too but the 600 cal version. I don't know if I'd be able to function on 450 calories... I struggle on 600 until ketosis kicks in then it tends to be a bit easier. Have you been 100% on plan all the way through? I'm going to try to be 100% this time round 💪🏻
You're doing amazing!! Well done 😊

Hi All. Yes Nik have been on it 100%. My husband made chicken curry last night which is my favourite, so wanted it but didn't. Have been on sole source 100% since I started and not cheated once. I can see it in my work trousers getting loose which is good, can't wait to drop a size to get into size 14. Good Luck Nik let me know how you get on. My start weight 14St 11Ibls and at present 13st 12Ilbs. Weigh in Friday hope I get a good loss.

Will keep you posted 😊 I think my weigh day is going to be a Tuesday in the future so will post how it's going. Keep us posted too - its a great help to see someone a couple of weeks ahead of me smashing it! xx

Good Morning All and good luck Nik you can do this. Closer to weigh in, 2 days left, can't wait as being weighed and losing weight encourages you to carry on and all the hard work pays off. Just having my porridge at work and water. I would like to get to 13st by the end of May so I have June to get down to 12stone and so on. Lets see how I get on, I need to try and get on my treadmill at home.
Hi Kab, how you getting on?

Good Morning All, thanks Nik. How you getting on and Nab. Yes weigh in today. Not going to lie but have been craving for food these last few
days in the evening but no did not give in. I suppose once you give up its hard to start over again, that's what I keep telling myself.
4 weeks today and have stuck to sole source 100% as if, will let you know in the evening my loss.
Good luck all and lets try and be strong and keep going x

Hi. Im on slim snd save day 4. Doing 3 shakes a day. I have 5 - 6 stones id like to lose. Any advice please.

Back