re re re start

auntieknickers

this is my ????? Re start I've found it so hard to get back on track with the kids being of school and the hubbie working i seem to be making three breakfasts, three lunches and three diners all at different times role on the kids going back to school at least then they all eat together lol

So here's to my final restart tomorrow ;-)

auntieknickers said:
this is my ????? Re start I've found it so hard to get back on track with the kids being of school and the hubbie working i seem to be making three breakfasts, three lunches and three diners all at different times role on the kids going back to school at least then they all eat together lol

Me too!!!! X good luck x

auntieknickers said:

Snap! Good luck xxx

Me too good luck. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

auntieknickers said:

vadey said:
Me too!!!! X good luck x

kaceyboo said:
Snap! Good luck xxx

sherrie82 said:
Me too good luck. :)

Me ?? 5? Lol!

We can do this!

Let's make it our final re-start!

For me it has been so difficult getting into the swing of things and then recently knocked off by a party.

I had two this weekend - and have my brothers 19th and a christening on Sunday but know how I'll feel on Monday if I didn't give it a go.

There will be other parties
There will be other opportunities
There will be times when we can have what we want again
We just have to stick this out for a few short days and we'll be flying!!

Bring on tw ketosis!!!

Ela ine said:
Me ?? 5? Lol!

We can do this!

For me it has been so difficult getting into the swing of things and then recently knocked off by a party.

I had two this weekend - and have my brothers 19th and a christening on Sunday but know how I'll feel on Monday if I didn't give it a go.

Bring on tw ketosis!!!

I always cave in on day 2!! Don't give ketosis a chance to kick!!!! Doh! I can do this, I can, I can, I can.

Ela ine said:
Me ?? 5? Lol!

We can do this!

Bring on tw ketosis!!!

Also going away for a few days this week :eek:

sherrie82 said:
I always cave in on day 2!! Don't give ketosis a chance to kick!!!! Doh! I can do this, I can, I can, I can.

Right. Well this time has to be different Mrs! Tough love required!!!

It's more than two though...I think it's day 3/4 that ketosis properly kicks in.
I'm partial to caving on Day 2/3!!!

Where are you going away? Can you take the shakes?

I was going to start after next weekend,... So the christening and party wouldn't throw me off.... But then that's just another week I'm delaying I getting to goal!

As well as my hols we are having a big Halloween party at our house this year. I *know* how I'll feel am I still at this weight! x

I restarted again for the 5th time last week and this time I'm determined that this will be the last time. I have managed to keep off the weight that I lost on the 3rd time so haven't completely undone my previous hard work. Just been stuck in the same place for about 2 years, maybe Extra Easy will click into place this time and get the weight moving

Ela ine said:
Right. Well this time has to be different Mrs! Tough love required!!!

It's more than two though...I think it's day 3/4 that ketosis properly kicks in.
I'm partial to caving on Day 2/3!!!

Where are you going away? Can you take the shakes?

I was going to start after next weekend,... So the christening and party wouldn't throw me off.... But then that's just another week I'm delaying I getting to goal!

As well as my hols we are having a big Halloween party at our house this year. I *know* how I'll feel am I still at this weight! x

Going to North Devon. Yikes. All my fave foods too. Wish I had come on here eairler. Caved in on first day restart now. What I meant say was I've always cave in before ketosis kicks in. Wait until after holiday. When did CD it took longer for me than 3/4 days to get into ketosis. Plus I'm on meds for depression though GP did consent to me doing this. The meds are giving me an appetite though. Not sure about VLCDs anymore tbh :(

Back