Re-reading the atkins book while being naughty

mrsminkymoo

right then i'm off to re-read my atkins book whilst eating the rest of the bread in the house, toasted with lurpak before i start tomorrow........is that bad LOL xx

Better before you start than after ;)

the lurpak s fine !! x

good excuse ;)

just thought i'd get rid of the bread as it is my downfall....well thats my excuse :p

i did the same with all the cakes 2 weeks ago. i ate anything sweet, the tortila chips,etc in the house. then i decided i could eat some more forbidden food before i started. so i kept pooping into the shop every hour to top-up with chocolate bars,ice creams,baclava etc. it was pure binge. but now i feel great. 11 days and i didn`t eat a single toast or cookie. no cravings at all. love my crispy bacon instead .
good luck

That's exactly what I would do-lol!!! x

Ha, made me smile. Pre low carbing I have been known to watch the Biggest Loser while eating fish & chips and quite happily read the new ww magazine eating a family size bar of choc :eek: Not any more of course :D

i am doing the same now. i am so embarassed, i just lost it. on sunday got a chocolate and then continued with banned food yesterday. i can`t do anything. feel rubish. even today i got 2 milky coffees and am still eating cheese. i thought i could do better, shame, shame, shame!

Back