Re-Start again

jax6

Hi, I am re starting my Slim & Save journey yet again following two failed attempts when I never got past day 3. Hopefully my mind is in a better place now and I can concentrate on the diet.Reading everyone's posts on here has been such an inspiration and I believe if I can just get past the first week then I will be able to stick to plan. I have a wedding to attend in August and hoping I can at least lose a stone or so before then, but my long term goal is to lose 3 1/2 stone. Best wishes to everyone and please keep up your inspirational posts.

Good Luck hun. I previously tried cambridge and exante in the past and gave up by day 5. Im now in my 4th week of slim and save so it just shows you if your in the right frame of mind and want it bad enough you can get through it. Just get through the 1st week and it becomes so easy. If i can do it having to feed 4 kids and a husband all day than anyone can lol. 3rd time lucky xxx

Just focus on one pack at a time, get meal to meal that's all you have to do.

Good luck and onwards and downwards!

Thank you everyone for your posts of encouragement - Thanks Lexie, I will take on your advice getting through a pack at a time and making my first goal a whole week of s&s. Pamela you are doing so well especially having to cook for all your family, at least my hubby can sort his own meals out (bless him)

How is it going so far..?

Think about where you've drifted before & how you can make this time different.

I am due to restart at the end of the week after 3 weeks off - combination of dreading it (lack of food freedoms) & looking forward to it (as I know there will be results!) :D

Back