Re-start in Jan - not going to ask weight!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Minnie64, 18 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there
    I did LL last year and CD earlier this year and failed at both! Mind I have had a really rough 6/7 months but that is all behind me now. New Year and all that. I intend to re-start on 2 Jan. I have decided I am going to get weighed but am going to ask CDC not to tell me my weight. I will then get weighed weekly, again not getting to know my losses. I feel I put too much on how much I weigh rather than how I feel. I don't know how long I will keep it up but I just thought I would try something different. After all weight is just a number and I feel far too much emphasis is put on that rather than how we look and feel. Good luck to everyone who is sticking with the plan over Xmas you deserve a massive :0clapper: Good luck to all those new year starters
    xxx
    :Christmas02r:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck hun, im restarting aswell in jan :)

4. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Great idea. Good Luck for jan. Im starting then too... seems there are a few of us starting then xx

5. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Ohhh thats a great idea!! good luck with that xxx

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    that is a good idea wish i had done that as you say we put pressure on ourselves to get to that ideal weight regardless of how we look im currently 11 stone and to be honest im happy at this weight fitting into 10/12s, but would like to be 10 stone but i think im thinking more of the numbers rather then what i look like, sorry for rambling but i think your idea is defo a good one x

7. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    I hopefully will be just over 13 stone still in January. I want to lose about another stone. I would like to be 12 stone by the middle of Feb.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.