RE START START START FINALE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CandyNotWhale, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. CandyNotWhale

CandyNotWhale Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi guys!!

Gosh I don't know where to start! I'm restarting this diet AGAIN I let my cravings get to me reached a fabulous weight of 11.9 but got comfy and gave in to food! Now I'm 12.4 wishing I was 11.9 again! I've tried to get on it again but can't get pass day 1 on soul source without eating somthing I have 3weeks before I go Mexico I need a miracle or some help to loose a stone!! Help! It's day 1 AGAIN 2 moro :( x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hey i remember you, i also came off got comfortable and put some back on. Ive had a few day 1s lol. uve done it before u can do it again :) x

4. CandyNotWhale

CandyNotWhale Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi KellyMarie!!! Day 1 again and 22 days to go till the holiday I guess it's all about the mind set and jumping right back on that wagon!!! Hope ur doing well hun and you've got past the dreaded day 1 and day 4's lol thank you for the motivation :) xx

5. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hey hope your doing well and got through your day 1 and 2!! im nearly on week 3 and its getting easier i just really wanna get to 11stone 10 then i will be as what i was (and was starting to feel great at) then get my last stone off :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.