Re Start Today - Ready to go lower!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by rubber ring, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. rubber ring

rubber ring Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.24%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Hello all

I lost 3 and a half stone earlier this year and I am now back to lose some more! I have put on around 5lbs since the end of May, and most of that has been over the last month as I have got a bit careless and lazy. When I reached goal last time I knew that at some point I would be ready to lose a bit more. Anyone out there doing the same?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    Hi

You know I am :). Why do we both get lazy and careless? So daft at least yours isn't as bad :)

4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi there, welcome back. How much do you want to lose and what plan will you be starting on?

5. rubber ring

rubber ring Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.24%)
    Diet:
    cd
    My lowest, although unrecorded, weight was 11 stone 4 but can you believe I was still a size 16. I'm going to try for 10 stone 7 and see if I can shift it from my spare tyre :D. However it goes at least I will go into Christmas having lost some so it should help keep me on the straight and narrow. Should.....:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.