Re-start?

gemgemjar

Hi I'm new to these forums, but not to CD. I've decided I'm starting again as of today. I feel AWFUL after Christmas and general over eating. Luckily I still have a good few days CD packs left so don't have to bother my CD lady just yet but I'm worried, very very worried.:break_diet:

I'm sick to death of failing diets! And even more fed up of seeing my pig-face in pictures :( my boyfriend bought a new camera the other day and was taking a few test shots of his brothers boat which I was sat in at the time- I swear you can see it sinking on the side I'm sat on!

So, diet tomorrow! I'm going to Florida in Feb and want to feel happy in a swimsuit for once, I'm 22, size 14 and around 11.5 stone. I know it doesn't sound like I'm as big as I make out, but the problem is my body shape, I look about 30, a size 18 and 20 odd stone, my face is round in general so me and my 12 chins need some help. My boyfriend and housemates seem to up the amazingly gorgeous smelling take-away food intake when I'm on CD, and this is probably the main reason I fail.

Is there anybody out there that would 'buddy' up with me on this diet? Ideally someone in a similar situation to me? Sorry for the long boring post just really really desperate to lose weight

Hi.good luck. I'm restarting today.....feel awful and hate seeing all the photos of myself. I'm also going on hol in feb so hoping the short term goal will motivate me x

Good luck Gem, Florida is a great goal to work towards! I'm sure you will lose atleast 2 stone by then if you stick at it :)

gemgemjar said:
Hi I'm new to these forums, but not to CD. I've decided I'm starting again as of today. I feel AWFUL after Christmas and general over eating. Luckily I still have a good few days CD packs left so don't have to bother my CD lady just yet but I'm worried, very very worried.:break_diet:

I'm sick to death of failing diets! And even more fed up of seeing my pig-face in pictures :( my boyfriend bought a new camera the other day and was taking a few test shots of his brothers boat which I was sat in at the time- I swear you can see it sinking on the side I'm sat on!

So, diet tomorrow! I'm going to Florida in Feb and want to feel happy in a swimsuit for once, I'm 22, size 14 and around 11.5 stone. I know it doesn't sound like I'm as big as I make out, but the problem is my body shape, I look about 30, a size 18 and 20 odd stone, my face is round in general so me and my 12 chins need some help. My boyfriend and housemates seem to up the amazingly gorgeous smelling take-away food intake when I'm on CD, and this is probably the main reason I fail.

Is there anybody out there that would 'buddy' up with me on this diet? Ideally someone in a similar situation to me? Sorry for the long boring post just really really desperate to lose weight

Hello! Weirdly you and I are (almost) exactly the same age and weight, I am 24 and 11.10 and I totally know what you mean about it not sounding much but looking terrible haha! My 13 chins would be happy to join your 12 on our journey down the pounds! My first day back is today, vanilla shake here i come! X

Best of luck GEMGEM!

Like you I am new to the forum but an old hand at CD. I re-started yesterday after a couple of false starts during 2011.

I'm 5'7 and 15st, wear a size 16-18 hoping to get to 10.5ish- Annoyingly I managed it a couple of years ago... used SS and got all the way down to 11st and a size 10...UK TEN! :D
Then life happened and found myself whirling head long into a pile of cupcakes again. :cry:

At the moment I'm sat in work resisting the temptation to gnaw my own hands off, staring at a banana shake packet resentfully.

I do however want to do this properly, 100% with no slip ups so...MUST.BE.STRONG.

I'll be thinking of you hon!;)

Hi I'm on day 1 and have 5 stone to loose after gaining 6 while pregnant its now time to go don't want to be a fatty for this summer !!! Laid in bed starving ha x

Back