Re Start

atomic1960

Got on scales yesterday and 15s3 :mad: shock horror. Looking at NHS website says I am obese. So have restarted with TS with Exante. Used it before but fell off wagon ( do like my sweet stuff ) and food in general.
Now looking for advice I can drink water just about anyone know on here any place that I can buy water flavourings other than Exante?

Also Black tea and coffee its hard anyone know the reason why we cannot use skimmed Milk or Soya Milk maybe almond milk. Would having a little in your cup stop you going into ketosis? And i mean a slash not a full on whole cup of milk with a little coffee lol.

My BMI says for how tall I am and being a bloke I should be around 12.5 stone maybe a little less, so can I stay on Exante for more then four weeks maybe six then have a food break and anyone think I could get from present weight to goal weight by March 1 2013 , the day I go off to Goa for four weeks.

Looking forward to all your advice

Anthony :)

atomic1960 said:
Got on scales yesterday and 15s3 :mad: shock horror. Looking at NHS website says I am obese. So have restarted with TS with Exante. Used it before but fell off wagon ( do like my sweet stuff ) and food in general.
Now looking for advice I can drink water just about anyone know on here any place that I can buy water flavourings other than Exante?

Also Black tea and coffee its hard anyone know the reason why we cannot use skimmed Milk or Soya Milk maybe almond milk. Would having a little in your cup stop you going into ketosis? And i mean a slash not a full on whole cup of milk with a little coffee lol.

My BMI says for how tall I am and being a bloke I should be around 12.5 stone maybe a little less, so can I stay on Exante for more then four weeks maybe six then have a food break and anyone think I could get from present weight to goal weight by March 1 2013 , the day I go off to Goa for four weeks.

Looking forward to all your advice

Anthony :)

Good luck. Aslong as its only a dash of milk, I can't see it doing much harm-on S&S you are allowed 150ml a day and remain in ketosis!
The average weightloss on any VLCD is a stone a month so if your target is march '13 then a 2.5 stone weightloss is perfectly achievable as its 5.5 months away! HTH

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back