Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

re-started

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by milena_woking, 26 November 2008 Social URL.

1. milena_woking

milena_woking Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi today i restarted my CD and am so happy and looking forward to the results:) feeling fine so far-am not hungry at all:) and how you all restarters do? what do you find the hardest?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, Good luck with your re-start. I'm on mine too. I'm on day 8, but not getting weighed until Friday. Struggling a bit today, but drinking more water to help. The worst thing for me was stopping in the first place, once I get into it, its good, but I'm trying so hard not to break this time.

4. milena_woking

milena_woking Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yes i know what you mean its harder to restart but so far(day2) im verry possitive:) Good luck on ur WI 2morrow:)

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Good luck on restarting CD. Hope you loose loads

6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    All the best with your restart, hope ya do well, I restarting lipotrim on wednesday as well. Gud luck

7. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    best of luck with the restart

8. doris

doris This time

Diet:
    CD
    i'm a restarter on day 2 although this is my 4th restart (long story ) and never got past 2 weeks before :(

Boy do I need help. :cry:

Water for me is the hardest.

good luck

9. anje

anje Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Another restarter (will commence tomorrow as today I already had 2 coffee's with milk), hoping to loose 2 1/2 or 3 st. First time around (when I lost 4st) I didn't find drinking 4 litres of water daily a problem. This time around though... I don't know why, but I am struggling to down 2 L, let alone 4! Anyone else having this problem? Maybe it is because it is cold (although first time around it was also winter time and that didn't matter)?
    I am SO hopeful that I will manage to stick with it and finally get into my 12's, rather than 16/18 that I am wearing now. Umphhhh
    I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes I bought last time I lost weight, and of course, cannot get into any of them...
    At the moment I am resisting the need to go and buy any clothes as I swore to myself that I will manage to slim down and feel good about myself once again.
    I remember how loosing 4 stones made me feel, and I tell you, it is THE BEST feeling ever! I walked around the beach in my bikini (NEVER did I do that before, I always wrapped myself into towel or similar), did not dread trying clothes on in a store. For the first time in my life I was buying clothes that I LIKED, rather just those that I could get into. I got myself tailored items, rather than baggy, and it made all the difference. I felt confident, happy and sexy. I enjoyed shopping (a first for me). I pampered myself with massages, not worrying what the masseuse might think of my flabby bits. The list goes on...
    I want that feeling back!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.