Re - Starter any support greatly received

smoorecats

Hi All,
Been a reader rather than a poster for a few months now and decided it's time to post as it is also time to try and get my fat bum back on this diet!
A bit of backround, I did LL about 2 1/2 years ago lost 2lbs short of 4 st felt great buying and wearing size 16'S (OK that's not a small size compared to some but for me it was great!)
Anyway fell off the wagon as xmas was round the corner and treated everyday as my last for eating so had countless last suppers mainly consisting of pizza and never did get back on and ended up putting it all and some back on:cry: , so here I am again this time doing CD, with a holiday in 5 wks knowing that it's another one that I have ruined as I will not get in the pool with my hubby and kids and again it will be left to him to take the kids swimming:sigh: , but I will shift as much as I can between now and then, and we also have another holiday in September so will be nearly at goal by then:D and I WILL go swimming with my family!

Just had my 1st pack, (tetra for lunch) never been a big breakfast kinda person, just made up for it in every other meal!
Anyway I shall be posting regular and look forward to getting to know you all a bit better on our journey to slimland!

Bye for now
Sally
(must also find out how to get myself one of those ticker thingys?)

welcomeline.gif

Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey: Check out Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page for a nice ticker, although there are a few other places. You know what you can achieve between now and your holiday - go girl! :cool:

Hi Sally!

remember you first time round..... from the DH Site. I've restarted today..... We know this works so stick at it!

Hi sally,

I think I remember you from the dh site. I lost my weight a year ago- 3 stone off, and then 4 stone back on lol.:eek: I'm in the same boat as you, but I've jumped back on that horse!! (well, actually slowly clambered on, but 15lbs is a start lol)

Now, I believe if you give this 100% you could shift 2 stone before your holiday in 6 weeks, so if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is!!! And you'll certainly be a skinny mini by the second hol:D

Good luck hun, and stop hiding!! We'll help you through this!! :)

Hiya Sally

well done on getting yourself started on CD, you'll certainly notice a big difference by your holiday if you stick with it and will be a whole new person by september. Just keep with it, don't give in to temptation and keep drinking that water, you'll see the results.

All the best & keep posting to let us know how you're getting on.

x

Hi Sally - good luck! From what I read it is always much harder the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time round - but as you know you CAN do this grin and bear it lovely :)

All the best! xx

i`m a newbie myself i did cd over 20 years ago and am now the size of ahouse so giving it anothe rgo

good luck i have every confidence in you i`m sure you`ll suceed

Welcome Sally! :) :) :)

Good luck with your new weight loss journey - I'm also a restarter so I'm right there with you!

Hi good luck with the re-start, Im sure with the right frame of mind you will succeed. We are all here to help you through your journey.

Back