re-starter

jazzy82

hi everyone,

I've re-started more times that i want to mention, but hopefully this time i will do it. I have 6 stones to lose.

Hvae started my diet today, will be doing exante for a few weeks then returning to CD, only because ofthe cost.

I wish someone could give me some miracle words that would make me stick to it this time, because i really need to do this for me, i'm not happy with what i see in the mirror, and this is the biggest i have ever been. I dred even going clothes shopping, so you know it most be bad!!!:)

wouldnt mind a buddy this time thats got about the same to lose like me.

Steph

Hello and welcome :)

Don't hope you will do it, know you will do it and if you have a off day don't just think well I have messed up might as well have something else bad, get back on track and keep going.

Good luck, but then you don't need luck, as this is your time and you are going to succeed :)

Hello and welcome :)

Like you, i have started and re-started more times than id like to admit to! I am looking at the positives to keep me motivated and i know you will too, For example this time last year i weighed 36lbs more than i do now so that is surely a step in the right direction regardless of the stop-start mentality i have been in so lets stay positive and work towards our healthy futures, theres a fantastic support network on here, definitely make use of it to keep you going ;) :) :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey! xx

Hi everyone, thannks for the words of encouragement. Switched to CD as i prefer the taste instead of Exante and i like the ready made shakes which are easier to taketo work.

day 1 on CD, i've decided to just have mini goals, at my weigh in yesterday i was 16'11 so first goal is to get into the 14's.

hows everyone one doing

Hi :) how is it going? Xx

Back