Total Solution Re-starting after planned break for Holiday!

Lozkin

Hiya everyone...so i'm back from my holiday and starting Exante again today. I did really well on it before holiday and was impressed with how great i felt BUT I've gotten into bad habits again while on holiday and I'm dreading the first few days of headaches and cold turkey from carbs and yummy stuff!
So if anyone else out there is a newbie and wants support or anyone out there is back on it after a break give me a shout and hopefully we can get each other through the first few days.
Thought id start a diary this time as i was supported through tough days firs time round from just reading other peoples and comments...it really does help. Also if I'm having a weak moment i know many of you will totally understand.
Wish me luck don't know why but feel like I'm going to need it.
Loz x
(i wrote this post somewhere else on this forum but as I'm still new here i didn't realise it wasn't in the diaries section.....doh)

So Day 1 is over and it wasn't bad at all.
I had porridge for breakfast which did not look good, but was actually ok...when it came out the microwave it was as hot as lava and seemed to take ages to cool but in that time it did thicken up a little, it made a nice change to milkshakes all the time which is what i was having before.
Lunch time i had a vanilla shake and then dinner i had a curry pot which again was actually quite nice and made me feel i really was having a dinner. I drank 3 litres of water throughout the day aswell as about 5 black coffees and spent a fair bit of time on the toilet but overall it went better than expected....no headaches and no cravings! :D feeling great and so glad I'm back on track!:wee:

bring on day 2!

Hey, also on day 1 today and going to start a diary too :)

Only doing shakes at the moment as off work for the summer (teach) so thought id use the total food break as an opportunity to re-assess.

Looking forward to reading your diary,

i_dream_slim

Good morning...
Well this has not been the best start to my diary has it!
Laptop decided to die on me and had no data left on my mobile.
Husband came to the rescue and surprised me with a brand one Macbook which i love love love although is taking some getting used to.
Anyway as for the diet I'm doing ok...I've had a few wobbles but haven't actually given in.
I did on Wednesday have to go upstairs to my bedroom as the other half and the kids were eating pasta and garlic bread and the smells were killing me.I felt an overwhelming urge to cry at the fact I wasn't having any i actually felt a bit angry at them all and jealous for enjoying it so much (think being due on isn't helping either).

I don't normal weigh myself midweek as I don't have my own scales and go and weigh myself at my mother in law but I was there Thursday and did a sneaky weigh, thought it might boost me and give me that lift I needed as I've been finding this week very hard... and it worked i'm back down to what i was before i went on holiday Yippee! so I now feel like this week has cancelled out any damage done on my holiday and now next week I'm back on track and should by then be feeling great about it.
I'm already at the not feeling hungry stage and finding I'm having to really push myself to even half the 3 meals a day.

So onto another day...which is a work day for me....always the easiest days with less temptation! :)

Hey, also on day 1 today and going to start a diary too :)

Only doing shakes at the moment as off work for the summer (teach) so thought id use the total food break as an opportunity to re-assess.

Looking forward to reading your diary,

i_dream_slim

i_dream_slim

Hows it going??

Sorry I've not replied sooner..my post above explains why...but I'm back now thank goodness as I find coming on here and getting support from everyone really does help.

Loz

Hi all day day 5 for me and have not found it too bad, I tried Actidiet last year but I guess my mindset was not ready to diet so I gave up, but now a year on not only have I put back on the weight I lost but some extra I'm doing TS with 4liters of water a day alongside a can of Coke Zero as a reward in the evenings if I have done well . Weighed myself on Tuesday and I was 16st I'm dreaming of that far off number of 10st but am setting myself mini goals as not to dishearten myself so am looking for the scales to be nice to me and flash up 13st in the next few weeks (fingers crossed) it will be great to share the ups and downs of dieting with others on the same journey as me

just finished day 11. Lozkin, I'm still getting emotional when I smell good food! Being a total foodie week one was torture! I find drenching everything savoury in tobasco is helping me curb my food envy! staying at my sister's tonight and they had sizzling fajitas loaded with all the most amazing toppings. I had a spicy spag bol and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back