Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Re starting AGAIN.... on 3rd jan!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 27 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Reason 3rd jan as i havent been able to have an xmas and I am working again all over new year and want a nice roast!!
    So starting 3rd cos i can then have my roast on 2nd jan and I am off work till 9th jan yey!!!

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I think that a great idea - have something you want and then a brand new start plus you have got a week off to get yourself into gear.:p
    I had planned 2 days off and then back on target but I enjoy the time between Christmas and New Year and am lucky to be off so there are still nibbles around and I am going to enjoy them. Having a 'prpoer' lasagne tonight not a SW one.:p
    Have not yet decided whether to do the new plan or stick with my green days.
    You certainly work long hours - what is it you do?
    Irene

Last edited: 27 December 2008
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun :) x

5. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast.
    I've decided that I won't bother trying to diet rigorously through the festive season. Doesn't mean to say I will completely undo all my hard work but I don't want to feed spoil Christmas for myself.
    Starting back myself on Jan 1st :)

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey hun!!!

am starting on the 8th cos am going to join a new class so thats the first meeting :D i think am around 16st 4lb atm :(

xxx

7. Fatty_no_more

Diet:
    Slimming world

I work as an emergency medical dispatcher. When you ring 999, and i am the one who gives advice and stays on the phone until the crew arrives. I love it!

x

8. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    me too!

I am looking around for my local SW at the moment. There is one on thursday nights but that will be new years day and I am not sure if they will have a class then!

Have tried EVERYTHING, including begging my pct for a gastric band. Today, I weigh 20 stone, the heaviest I have ever been but I am positive that this time, its the last time I will ever see 20 stone!:)

Have tried slimming world before and I know it works so fingers crossed for us all! Claire xx:eek:

9. marea_8

marea_8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lets do it!

Hi
    Well, i've done slimming world before, (and ww, ll, cabbage soup, cambridge,etc etc).:sigh:
    I AM going to lose weight this time(say this every year)!!:p
    I am going to use this site as motivation, and i hope i can make some new friends here. We need to give each other kicks up the bum occasionally:).
    Hope everyone has a nice new year, and be skinny minis for the summer!!!!!
    Marea

10. Fatty_no_more

Diet:
    Slimming world
    yey!
    Well i am getting married in august so thats my target to aim for!
    I know i wont loose the 5 stone i want to by then but i will do a bloody good job at trying!
    xx

11. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok...lets do it!

I have decided to come on here every day for the motivation we all need. Lets all keep in touch and motivated!!!!:)

THIS IS OUR YEAR!

12. nannydi

nannydi wants a new body

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    YOU CAN DO THIS GUYS!!!
    i've been on SW for 6 months now and i have lost 45.5lb!!!!
    and to honest i have never eaten so much in my life! and still lost weight!!

if you like you can join one of the groups on here, we set ourselves a realistic goal every month on how much weight we would like to lose
    xx

13. Fatty_no_more

Diet:
    Slimming world
    see i find it hard to keep up with the groups cos I work such long hours.
    I dont like letting people down but can only do this alone cos I cannot get to a class as sometimes i wont be able to get to a class for 3 weeks!
    x

14. marea_8

marea_8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    I have looked on the other groups to join here, but they have already started:cry:.
    So, i am going to do the same as Fatty-no-more, and start on the 3rd Jan. I should have NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!
    I hope you don't mind.
    good luck
    marea

15. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I work as an emergency medical dispatcher. When you ring 999, and i am the one who gives advice and stays on the phone until the crew arrives. I love it!

I really admire you and the job you do.
    I do first aid at school and I am okay apart from when their is a call at lunchtime and I hike to the field and it is a football injury.:p
    Irene

16. Fatty_no_more

Diet:
    Slimming world

Aw thank you it makes me smile when people appreciate what we do. Cos you mainly get people screaming down the phone and you help them resusitate a child etc over the phone or talk a lady through finding her husband dead or helping a lady give birth but the min the paramedics get there your forgotten and its nice some people dont forget my job is sometimes just as hard.
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.