Re starting AGAIN.... on 3rd jan!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Reason 3rd jan as i havent been able to have an xmas and I am working again all over new year and want a nice roast!!
So starting 3rd cos i can then have my roast on 2nd jan and I am off work till 9th jan yey!!!

xxxx

Hi
I think that a great idea - have something you want and then a brand new start plus you have got a week off to get yourself into gear.:p
I had planned 2 days off and then back on target but I enjoy the time between Christmas and New Year and am lucky to be off so there are still nibbles around and I am going to enjoy them. Having a 'prpoer' lasagne tonight not a SW one.:p
Have not yet decided whether to do the new plan or stick with my green days.
You certainly work long hours - what is it you do?
Irene

Last edited:
I've decided that I won't bother trying to diet rigorously through the festive season. Doesn't mean to say I will completely undo all my hard work but I don't want to feed spoil Christmas for myself.
Starting back myself on Jan 1st :)

me too!

I am looking around for my local SW at the moment. There is one on thursday nights but that will be new years day and I am not sure if they will have a class then!

Have tried EVERYTHING, including begging my pct for a gastric band. Today, I weigh 20 stone, the heaviest I have ever been but I am positive that this time, its the last time I will ever see 20 stone!:)

Have tried slimming world before and I know it works so fingers crossed for us all! Claire xx:eek:

Lets do it!

Hi
Well, i've done slimming world before, (and ww, ll, cabbage soup, cambridge,etc etc).:sigh:
I AM going to lose weight this time(say this every year)!!:p
I am going to use this site as motivation, and i hope i can make some new friends here. We need to give each other kicks up the bum occasionally:).
Hope everyone has a nice new year, and be skinny minis for the summer!!!!!
Marea

yey!
Well i am getting married in august so thats my target to aim for!
I know i wont loose the 5 stone i want to by then but i will do a bloody good job at trying!
xx

ok...lets do it!

I have decided to come on here every day for the motivation we all need. Lets all keep in touch and motivated!!!!:)

THIS IS OUR YEAR!

YOU CAN DO THIS GUYS!!!
i've been on SW for 6 months now and i have lost 45.5lb!!!!
and to honest i have never eaten so much in my life! and still lost weight!!

if you like you can join one of the groups on here, we set ourselves a realistic goal every month on how much weight we would like to lose
xx

see i find it hard to keep up with the groups cos I work such long hours.
I dont like letting people down but can only do this alone cos I cannot get to a class as sometimes i wont be able to get to a class for 3 weeks!
x

Hi,
I have looked on the other groups to join here, but they have already started:cry:.
So, i am going to do the same as Fatty-no-more, and start on the 3rd Jan. I should have NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!
I hope you don't mind.
good luck
marea

I work as an emergency medical dispatcher. When you ring 999, and i am the one who gives advice and stays on the phone until the crew arrives. I love it!

I really admire you and the job you do.
I do first aid at school and I am okay apart from when their is a call at lunchtime and I hike to the field and it is a football injury.:p
Irene

I work as an emergency medical dispatcher. When you ring 999, and i am the one who gives advice and stays on the phone until the crew arrives. I love it!

I really admire you and the job you do.
I do first aid at school and I am okay apart from when their is a call at lunchtime and I hike to the field and it is a football injury.:p
Irene

Aw thank you it makes me smile when people appreciate what we do. Cos you mainly get people screaming down the phone and you help them resusitate a child etc over the phone or talk a lady through finding her husband dead or helping a lady give birth but the min the paramedics get there your forgotten and its nice some people dont forget my job is sometimes just as hard.
xxx

Back