Re-starting AGAIN tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dyingtobeslim, 7 October 2007 Social URL.

1. dyingtobeslim

dyingtobeslim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

I'm even embarrased to be writing this, I have struggled for two weeks to get back into the "ketosis zone". I know I can do this, will take it one hour at a time, I've entered the October challenge and I'm one week behind already:sigh:. My toddler is home with chicken pox so don't have to do a school run, plan to drink 2 litres water, 2 cups coffee before first shake of the day. This site is really cool, sort of like a personal, private diary, I feel I can write stuff here that my DH is so BORED of hearing. Off to start watching Season 5 of 24!!! Roll on Monday

Mini and norwegian girl like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. norwegian girl

norwegian girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.29%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Well we are all here with you all of the time so keep at it. I have just been for a walk (actually to buy some awful cigarettes) would have normally gone to the shop in the car but decided to go by foot. So I treated myself to a diet coke too. Oh yes what a treat.
    Julia

4. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck - take it an hour or even 10 mins at a time

I have strugled this week too - but we can do it - no matter what else is going on we can do this one good thing to make our world a better place

Mini likes this.
  5. dyingtobeslim

dyingtobeslim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Hi Norwegian Girl and Kikuka - funky name:) I have already done one litre water, going over to visit a friend who also has daughter with chicken pox so the kids can hang together:eek:.

Will take it hour by hour, patience. Have a good day.

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi dyingtobeslim,

Good luck with your restart and I hope your little girl gets over the chicken pox without too much discomfort.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.