Re-starting AGAIN tomorrow

dyingtobeslim

I'm even embarrased to be writing this, I have struggled for two weeks to get back into the "ketosis zone". I know I can do this, will take it one hour at a time, I've entered the October challenge and I'm one week behind already:sigh:. My toddler is home with chicken pox so don't have to do a school run, plan to drink 2 litres water, 2 cups coffee before first shake of the day. This site is really cool, sort of like a personal, private diary, I feel I can write stuff here that my DH is so BORED of hearing. Off to start watching Season 5 of 24!!! Roll on Monday

Well we are all here with you all of the time so keep at it. I have just been for a walk (actually to buy some awful cigarettes) would have normally gone to the shop in the car but decided to go by foot. So I treated myself to a diet coke too. Oh yes what a treat.
Julia

Good luck - take it an hour or even 10 mins at a time

I have strugled this week too - but we can do it - no matter what else is going on we can do this one good thing to make our world a better place

Hi Norwegian Girl and Kikuka - funky name:) I have already done one litre water, going over to visit a friend who also has daughter with chicken pox so the kids can hang together:eek:.

Will take it hour by hour, patience. Have a good day.

Hi dyingtobeslim,

Good luck with your restart and I hope your little girl gets over the chicken pox without too much discomfort.

Love Mini xxx

Back