Re-starting AGAIN

Anisah

A pound at a time
Hi Everyone. I did Cambridge last year and lost 30 pounds and then I introduced food and couldn't re-start because of my never ending excuses. I have gained about 6 pounds back and I have re-started this morning. I need to lose about 2.5st. I am determined that I will be successful this time around. My first goal is to complete a full 30 days. I believe I should at least give myself that gift. So here's to 1 shake down and 2 to go on day one.

Good luck on your restart. I remember your posts , when i first joined Minimins and started CD too.
Also your location isn't the most common of places on this forum and stands out. All that sunshine.

Good luck on your restart. I remember your posts , when i first joined Minimins and started CD too.
Also your location isn't the most common of places on this forum and stands out. All that sunshine.
Hi, Thanks! You've done an excellent job! Congratulations!

Hi Anisah
I remember you too.
I lost 3 stone last year and have also put 6 pounds back on. I am recovering from surgery at the moment but I intend to restart as soon as possible and lose the remaining 2 stones plus the 6 I have regained!

Good Luck - I envy you being able to get back on CD today.

Ive re-started today too. I only lost about a stone last year and was weak and put it back on, but, hey-ho, im on it again. This is my last chance saloon!!
Good luck X

Hi Anisah
I remember you too.
I lost 3 stone last year and have also put 6 pounds back on. I am recovering from surgery at the moment but I intend to restart as soon as possible and lose the remaining 2 stones plus the 6 I have regained!

Good Luck - I envy you being able to get back on CD today.
I remember you too. How is your recovery going? It would have been nice to be buddies because we have close to the same goal.

It's great to speak to others who understand how difficult it is. Thank god for the internet!

Hi - I believe I have to wait a while before I will be able to start CD again. I have had gallstones and had by gallbladder removed last week. I had to have open surgery due to past operations causing adhesions. The doctor said that it could very well have been the cause of the gallstones - losing weight so quickly, I lost 3 stone in 3 months. But losing weight has been so worth it!

We do have a similar amount to lose and I would love to keep in touch with weight loss progress. I was a member of team 4 but I don't really want to go back into a team. We could keep each other going on this thread if you want??? There's also Moti and Nibbles who seem like they feel the same too!!!

Good Luck to you lucky people who can start CD

Deb X

We do have a similar amount to lose and I would love to keep in touch with weight loss progress. I was a member of team 4 but I don't really want to go back into a team. We could keep each other going on this thread if you want??? There's also Moti and Nibbles who seem like they feel the same too!!!

Good Luck to you lucky people who can start CD

Deb X

Sorry it took me so long to respond. My internet went down for 4 days. Yes it would be great to keep each other going on this thread. I have not been ss-ing yet. I have been stepping down until I am ss-ing. I have lost 3 pounds so far this week but I have been having a small dinner. So I am pleased with that. On Saturday I will give up food for the remainder of the diet. Keep in touch.

Do you weigh yourself? How are you getting on today?

Hi wilma and everyone else,#
Im still going and have got first weigh in today at 11 am, will post later with results!!
Hope your all ok and sticking with it!!

That's fantastic - well done you!! Really inspiring weight loss to spur you on next week. Keep posting

Back